Viral Achievement Catch it if you can

Viva Piñata: Party Animals

Found 16 posts - Go to Last Post

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to 1k another old game of mine and have been having trouble finding anyone who can share the viral achievement with me. I realize this game has been dead a long time but If there's anyone willing to help it would be greatly appreciated.
I have the achievement and would be willing to help you as well as anyone else who needs it! Smile
Awesome! Thank you very much. When would be a good time to game? It shouldn't take more than a few minutes from what I've read.
No, it doesn't take long at all! I am completely free all day tomorrow to help you get the achievement as well as anything else you need. Smile
Sounds good, thanks again! i'll message you tomorrow on Xbox live and we can coordinate a time.
Hey there, just wanted to chime in if you hadn't seen the other post in this thread about the possibility of this achievements glitchiness? Hopefully that won't happen but looks like there's a link to a solution as well. Good luck. Oh and I'll put it out there that I too can help with this achievement of anyone needs it.
Thanks for the heads up B8TINGU. I saw the other thread and I do need that achievement as well but hopefully I can double box that one without a problem. "Catch it if you can" is the viral one, hopefully that one doesn't prove glitchy as well.
You guys are amazing and I'd love to get this!
Sounds good, thanks again! i'll message you tomorrow on Xbox live and we can coordinate a time.
Originally Posted by DadliestGamer
No problem! Just let me know when you are available and I will help! Big Grin

Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
If you are free tomorrow, I can help you get this achievement if you want! Smile
Thanks for all the offers of help. If anyone is on now that can I'll be on Live so just send me a request or message.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Well we can do this the same time I give you all the heads in Battle Block and now that the holidays have simmered down that should be pretty much anytime.
Thanks for all the offers of help. If anyone is on now that can I'll be on Live so just send me a request or message.
Well since Adorabear offered and you two already made plans, I don't want to step on anyone's toes. If you can't get anything going schedule wise then I'd be happy to assist. Either way don't freak, cause you'll get it eventually. Smile
Well since Adorabear offered and you two already made plans, I don't want to step on anyone's toes. If you can't get anything going schedule wise then I'd be happy to assist. Either way don't freak, cause you'll get it eventually. Smile
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I'm not freaking lol, I was just online and wanted to let Adorabear or anyone else who wanted to help know that in case they didn't see my message on live. Although, as I have been sitting here with a lobby opened someone randomly joined and I got the achievement. Dumb luck I guess.

Again thanks for all the offers. I've only posted on this site twice looking for help but both times I have theres always someone willing too.
I'm not freaking lol, I was just online and wanted to let Adorabear or anyone else who wanted to help know that in case they didn't see my message on live. Although, as I have been sitting here with a lobby opened someone randomly joined and I got the achievement. Dumb luck I guess.

Again thanks for all the offers. I've only posted on this site twice looking for help but both times I have theres always someone willing too.
WOW! That was lucky.. I'm glad people step up here and offer help, that's community. I hope you let Adorabear know you got it too.. and I hope GTN can help you and any others out too later if needed.
Sweet! You're all awesome. As for my availability, Sunday thru Thursday nights, I work, so I'm available until about 2:30PM Pacific Time (maybe we'll call that about 2:15, just to be safe).

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account