Game Info Updates for Enigmo

Game Info Submissions

Found 2 posts - Go to Last Post

Completed
VisibleRaptor5 has submitted 5 update(s) for Enigmo.

Proposed Updates:

USA Release Date = 04-22-2011
EUR Release Date = 04-22-2011
AUS Release Date = 04-22-2011
BRA Release Date =
JPN Release Date = 04-22-2011

Sources/Context:
The game is still available in the Store. I nearly bought the title today (just to check to see if it was listed). Microsoft reworked their Store links in such a way to hide Windows Phone apps and games and even old Windows 8 apps that were delisted as a way to "try" to make us think that Windows Phones never existed, and the apps are all gone when in fact they are not. We will know and find workarounds and the fat joke is that if they try to shut down those workarounds, they will invariably mess up so many other important things as so much stuff is interconnected.

Anyways (sorry for the long post but that is what Microsoft is trying to do), here is the link for Enigmo.

https://apps.microsoft.com/detail/9wzdncrcx4f9

I am supplying these links just in case someone finds a way to get achievements from WP titles to sync to XBOX Live again. I feel it is a server redirection code that has to be inserted in all WP games, maybe use the Windows 8 games as a guide. The device unlocks the achievements and then send them to XBOX Live. If the server link can be transferred to the WP titles, maybe one might be lucky. It is just my opinion but that is what I am feeling.
Game Profile:
Enigmo

Game Manager Links:
Edit this Game

Submitted by:
VisibleRaptor5

Staff Tools:
Update approved submissions total (each approved change is counted cumulatively)
Status changed to 'Completed' - I've updated the link.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account