Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

Planned
*Glutton For Punishment* - awarded for playing any game (or several games) that has a 10k kill achievement. (I liked the name idea but feel free to change it.)
* Nevermind found Pocket Gamer* Windows Phone Gamer - Played any WP game, 10, 50 , 100
GFWL Gamer - Played any Games for Windows live game, 10 , 20 etc
Last edited 08-20-2013 at 11:41 AM by Dark Lord White.
Although the GFWL badges would have to become retired as they are stopping GFWL purchases on the 22nd Aug.
Not necessarily. As only the marketplace is closing. You can still purchase live enabled games from Steam and retail stores currently.
Yer that is true, It all depends whether retailers follow suit and begin to stop selling GFWL.
Thanks for the suggestion. I'm surprised we didn't already have a badge for playing X number of GFWL/PC games. I must have overlooked it. This badge will be added to the site later this week.

Also, would you happen to know which games have a 10k kills achievement?
Yup sure do.

Gears of war
Gears of War (Windows/PC) has 2 achievement 10k ranked & 10k unranked)
The Club (actually 10001)
The Club (PC)
Quake 4
Armored Core For Answer
Rise of Glory (Windows Phone)
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
Battlefield Bad Company (actually 10002)

That's what I can remember atm if anyone sees one that I missed please feel free to add to the list. I will as well when I remember.
u forgot crackdown 2 has 10k unreal tourney 3 has 10k counter strike the arcade gow 2 with 100k kills gears 3 takes a min of 50k kills to get 3.0 crackdown project sunburst (wp) takes 50k plus kills reach lvl 50 but game has been delisted
left 4 dead 2 has an avatar award for getting 10k kills
Well no need for a GFWL badge anymore since they are closeing the GFWL service down
Well no need for a GFWL badge anymore since they are closeing the GFWL service down
Originally Posted by keoskey
I think it could still be awarded to those that have played it before the closure. Would give it more of an exclusiveness to it. Could also be awarded to new members as they come to the site if they join after the closures once the site scans the games/achievements.
I think it could still be awarded to those that have played it before the closure. Would give it more of an exclusiveness to it. Could also be awarded to new members as they come to the site if they join after the closures once the site scans the games/achievements.
Originally Posted by Dark Lord White
Agreed. Was thinking the same thing.

Also, thanks for the list of games. That made searching for the 10k achievements much easier.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account