Post Any Good Deals You Find

Deals & Discounts

Amazon has the collectors edition of aliens: colonial maries for 24.99

Not the greatest game but for collectors, the extras are pretty cool
Apparently Target has a buy two get one free on all video games this week only, this may even be the last day for it.
http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-tran...rtron-for-x360

I typed that myself, but if it doesn't work: group on.com has a deal for Transformers Fall of Cybertron for $13. It only last 3 more days.
WalMart Today only, (sorry this is a tad late, just found out about it myself) ALL XBOX ONE LAUNCH TITLES $49. This includes Day One versions if you can find them. (I grabbed Forza 5 & Ryse dayone ed.) One exception, Skylander Swap Force, but they made up for it....see below!

Also Xbox 360 Skylanders Swap Force starter pack $37.
Best Buy has Bioshock Infinite for $19. Today and GTA IV Complete ed. $39.
also Call of Duty: Ghost $39 at Groupon
and Rocksmith 2014 at Spoofee.com $39.
Here's the round up, spoofee.com has links to several good deals and one excellent one!!

Xbox 360 Assassins Creed IV $30
Xbox 360 RockSmith 2014 $32
GTA IV complete ed. $10
Injustice Battle ed. $60 ( this is the one with the statute)

and the one awesome deal!!! Saved by the Bell the complete series $28!!!! Get those while you can they may not last Wink
THIS JUST IN! BEST BUY IS SELLING XBOX 360 GAMES NEW FOR $14.99

Deadpool
Battlefield 3 premium
Tiger Woos 2014
Need for Speed Most Wanted 2014
Army of Two Devils Cartel
MLB 2K13
Payday 2
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
Assassins Creed 3
Hip Hop experience
http://m.spoofee.com/xbox-360-live-1...5#.UqTYW9HTmFo

12 months of gold for $40. Friend m eBay via spoofed.com not sure how long this deal last.
Ugh... What happened to my post...lol.. Its not my friend that's selling them I was trying to say find it via....sigh auto correct whare are you when I need you... See what I did there? Wink
http://m.rakuten.com/product/252652426

the above link will give you X-Box live 12months gold for only $35. !! This sale goes all week and you can order up to 3 per order!!

Best Buy and Ebay also have this deal but $10 more.

also via spoofed.com Amazon is offering Batman Arkham City GOY for $10.

Best Buys only good deal is Skylanders Swap Force for $35.
all lego games for the 360 are 10$ each at biglots till jan 1st
If you want savings, and you buy more than 5 games a year at $60/game, then the Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked is something you want to look into.

It is a pay service, and is $120 for 2 years, but, in addition to 10% off used, 10% extra trade-in credit, double points, and other benefits, you get 20% off NEW games. So, if you buy an AAA game on release day, it is $48, not $60. 5 AAA titles a year is $60 saved, 10 AAA in two years is $120 saved. Break even.

Anything above that is savings. But, it stacks with coupons and sales, too. Saints Row 4 is $50, but it is on sale for $30. GCU price is $24.

Also applies to more expensive games, so, if you are a "Collector's Edition" type buyer, then you want to look into it even more. Just ordered the Dark Souls II Collector's Edition which is $120 for $95.

If you are a clearance bin buyer, then it takes a bit more. It would take 30 $20 games over two years to break even.

Obviously, if you only buy a couple games a year, then this isn't a good deal, at all. But, for the collectors out there, savings can add up quickly.
If you want savings, and you buy more than 5 games a year at $60/game, then the Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked is something you want to look into.

It is a pay service, and is $120 for 2 years, but, in addition to 10% off used, 10% extra trade-in credit, double points, and other benefits, you get 20% off NEW games. So, if you buy an AAA game on release day, it is $48, not $60. 5 AAA titles a year is $60 saved, 10 AAA in two years is $120 saved. Break even.

Anything above that is savings. But, it stacks with coupons and sales, too. Saints Row 4 is $50, but it is on sale for $30. GCU price is $24.

Also applies to more expensive games, so, if you are a "Collector's Edition" type buyer, then you want to look into it even more. Just ordered the Dark Souls II Collector's Edition which is $120 for $95.

If you are a clearance bin buyer, then it takes a bit more. It would take 30 $20 games over two years to break even.

Obviously, if you only buy a couple games a year, then this isn't a good deal, at all. But, for the collectors out there, savings can add up quickly.
Originally Posted by futiles
Noted and appreciated. I'll look into that when I go Xbox One/PS4 here soon.
Noted and appreciated. I'll look into that when I go Xbox One/PS4 here soon.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Yep, so far:

Killzone for $48 ($12 saved)
Dead Rising 3 for $48 ($12 saved)
Skylanders: Swap Force (X1) for $60 ($15 saved)
Assassin's Creed 4 for $48 ($12 saved)
Skylander's: Swap Force (3DS) for $40 ($35 saved - stacked with Black Friday price)
Ryse for $48 ($12 saved)
Dynasty Warriors 8 for $16 ($44 saved - stacked with $40 off coupon)
That's $142 saved for me.

Got AC4, Just Dance, DR3, Skylanders (360), and Dark Souls II for gifts, $94 saved across those.
Spoofee.com has a link and a code for newegg.com 12 month live codes for $35 (with code) and UPS the limit to 5 per customer.
That one appears to be expired already.
Spoofee.com has links to three 360 games all $17 and under.they are:

Mortal Kombat Komplete ed. $17

Tom Raider $14

NBA Baller Beats $7
That one appears to be expired already.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
Yea, these are mostly 24 hour deals, but the http://m.rakuten.com/product/252652426

goes all week only 3 limit though.. See above posting.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account