New Xbox Live Rewards Promotion For Buying The Latest Exclusives

Deals & Discounts

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Xbox Live Rewards is a service that rewards you for buying games and other media from the Xbox Store, in the form of Microsoft Account.

Xbox Live Rewards is running a promotion right now that rewards you for buying the latest exclusive titles.

Between 27th October and the 7th January, if you purchase any or all of the following games – Halo 5: Guardians, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, Rare Replay and Forza Motorsport 6 – you can earn up to $ 60/£ 36/€ 48,60 to put towards another game of your choice.

http://rewards.xbox.com/join-now/?dest=/exclusive-games
Yeah, already bought Halo 5(like the day before this was annouced) and Forza 6.... Not getting anything for these.
I have not even been able to log in to my Rewards account for a while now. The program hasn't really met the level of quality I would expect from the rest of MS.
Yeah, already bought Halo 5(like the day before this was annouced) and Forza 6.... Not getting anything for these.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
You don't get the 10% immediate bonus back in credits, but you do get credit for 2/5 games towards the 35,000 bonus credits. You're only missing out on the 6,000 for each. If you buy Rare Replay, Gears, and Tomb Raider before Jan 7, you'll get back 3000 + 4000 + 6000 + 35,000, so 48,000 ($48).
You don't get the 10% immediate bonus back in credits, but you do get credit for 2/5 games towards the 35,000 bonus credits. You're only missing out on the 6,000 for each. If you buy Rare Replay, Gears, and Tomb Raider before Jan 7, you'll get back 3000 + 4000 + 6000 + 35,000, so 48,000 ($48).
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
But this is all digital via dashboard? or can you buy a hard copy from the store (ms.com) have it shipped to you and still have it count?
i own all 4 games on disc.so now i get all 4 in digital

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account