New Guy in Town

Introductions

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

Hi all,

My names Mike and I have been a gamer for as long as I can remember. My passion started with an Atari (which I still have and still works) to a Acorn Electron, Commodore 64, Sega Megadrive, Xbox, Xbox 360 and now the Xbox One. If i'm not knee deep in work or family life you can usually find me online and go by the name of Njoi (I was one of the orginally xbox live beta testers and hence the short GT) or on twitter etc under the name of @njoixbl.

Oh and I'm a friend of Iisdalaw, we met online many years ago playing Project Gotham Racing and hence how I came across this site.

Feel free to give me a shout if you fancy a game / chat etc and look forward to meeting you all.

M.
Welcome old man, seems like the type of guy that would fit in my 40+ gamer leaderboard (link in sig).
I may be a little late to this party but its' nice to meet you. Always more from for more members here. If you have any questions please feel free to jump in and ask we have great community, or you could simply PM me or any of the other staff here and we will see what we can do for you.. Welcome to the NATION.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account