GTN Fitness Gamer Group (Cycle 2)

General Chat

BOOM BABY!
Originally Posted by Preludecris
Oh yeah, nice start brother. I was hoping to get the 100, but (long story) happened and wasn't able to. This week is different though. It's about the achievements, not gamerscore. I have a later challenge that combines the two - it's gonna be tricky.
Here ya go guys - nice job, Chris!

Scoreboard:
Preludecris----- 3 (All awarded)
B8TINGU--------- 1 (Bonus Only)
BigNev44-------- 1 (Bonus Only)
Marvzmitts------ 1 (Bonus Only)
Kaens----------- 1 (Bonus Only)
porschephiliac-- 1 (Bonus Only)
fshguy---------- -1 (no participation)
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
How do I have One point?

Participation goal: 100 Kinect-related gamerscore minimum - 1 point - I Scored 350 GS
Bonus goal: Earn a Kinect Achievement September 1st or 2nd - 1 point - I scored points on the 2nd
Leader goal: score more points than anyone this week - 1 point. - My math puts me above Preludecris by 25 GS

9/2 - 2 achievements in Your Shape 2012 - 70 GS
9/7 - 1 achievement in Your Shape 2012 - 50 GS
9/7 - 8 achievements in Your Kinect Fun Labs: Kinect Me - 50 GS
9/7 - 8 achievements in Your Kinect Fun Labs: Googly Eyes - 50 GS
9/7 - 8 achievements in Your Kinect Fun Labs: Bobble Head - 50 GS
9/7 - 8 achievements in Your Kinect Fun Labs: Build a Buddy - 50 GS
9/7 - 2 achievements in Your Raving Rabbid: Alive and Kicking - 30 GS
Total is 350 GS
Well, just for kicks, I started and finished field goal contest... Now my leg is sore...
How do I have One point?

Participation goal: 100 Kinect-related gamerscore minimum - 1 point - I Scored 350 GS
Bonus goal: Earn a Kinect Achievement September 1st or 2nd - 1 point - I scored points on the 2nd
Leader goal: score more points than anyone this week - 1 point. - My math puts me above Preludecris by 25 GS

9/2 - 2 achievements in Your Shape 2012 - 70 GS
9/7 - 1 achievement in Your Shape 2012 - 50 GS
9/7 - 8 achievements in Your Kinect Fun Labs: Kinect Me - 50 GS
9/7 - 8 achievements in Your Kinect Fun Labs: Googly Eyes - 50 GS
9/7 - 8 achievements in Your Kinect Fun Labs: Bobble Head - 50 GS
9/7 - 8 achievements in Your Kinect Fun Labs: Build a Buddy - 50 GS
9/7 - 2 achievements in Your Raving Rabbid: Alive and Kicking - 30 GS
Total is 350 GS
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Yes, you're correct. When I looked at your data yesterday, it didn't have all of it, or I missed it! I'm sorry. I will update Big Grin
No worries. At least I got a bye week point lol
Yes, you're correct. When I looked at your data yesterday, it didn't have all of it, or I missed it! I'm sorry. I will update Big Grin
Thank you for the correction and for future reference, where are you pulling the data from?
Last edited 09-12-2015 at 11:03 PM by MarvzMitts.
Participation goal: 5 Kinect-related achievements earned minimum - 1 point
Bonus goal: Complete any Kinect Gems title - 1 point

Completed a Kinect Gem game & have over 5 achievements for the week now.
Thank you for the correction and for future reference, where are you pulling the data from?
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
I use both GTN and TA and reference both as I build it. There's more involved in pulling data this time than last. I'm not sure how I missed so much on yours unless I set the custom date wrong or something. No matter, fixed now, and I hope all of you keep me on my toes. I'm not perfect, and mistakes will happen.

This week should be easy to get points for. I did a quick look on the tags and a lot of us are doing well this week. I have a few achievements left to get the bonus. I had considered giving another bonus point for another completed gems title.

You know what? I will. I'll give a bonus to each Gems started and finished this week. I think I can do one or two more? You guys think that's a good idea? 😎
I use both GTN and TA and reference both as I build it. There's more involved in pulling data this time than last. I'm not sure how I missed so much on yours unless I set the custom date wrong or something. No matter, fixed now, and I hope all of you keep me on my toes. I'm not perfect, and mistakes will happen.

This week should be easy to get points for. I did a quick look on the tags and a lot of us are doing well this week. I have a few achievements left to get the bonus. I had considered giving another bonus point for another completed gems title.

You know what? I will. I'll give a bonus to each Gems started and finished this week. I think I can do one or two more? You guys think that's a good idea? 😎
My arm doesn't think its a good idea and my legs are pretty sore :P

I guess I can try tomorrow to finish my other game.

No worries on the misstep, it can happen.

Actually no, I don't think changing the rules once a competition has started is a good idea. Just because you have already set the rules for this week.
Actually no, I don't think changing the rules once a competition has started is a good idea. Just because you have already set the rules for this week.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Exactly. Plus you should save it for Cycle 3.
agree with this, I think you should keep it at completing ONE gems game and getting ONE point for it, since that was already specified. and plus my inner thighs ache from kicking so many damn field goals.
Probably for the best for everyone.
Just noticed the "Zombified" badge is showing retired so you might want to get with Eric or Jeff on that.
Okay, the voices have spoken. No rule changes. Today is the last day to get your Gems done - do it!

Zombified will be replaced with something else, from what I understand.
Jesus Christ those gems games are tricky. Took me forever to complete
I'll most definitely join next cycle. Could someone message me when it starts?
Okay, the voices have spoken. No rule changes. Today is the last day to get your Gems done - do it!

Zombified will be replaced with something else, from what I understand.
Zombified will be replaced. We have worked out some issues with this, but the badges description will change just slightly.
Last edited 09-15-2015 at 09:59 PM by B8TINGU.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account