Hello I'm Mike and I'm from Canada.

Introductions

Found 25 posts - Go to Last Post

Doesn't the country that wins the war win in a war?
Originally Posted by futiles
You know that's not what I meant..so just stop ok.. yikes! lol.. beside really think about what you said.. war destroys both sides, yes ultimately you can say that one side won but at what cost.. don't make me go all Patton on you...lol..
Obviously HellenKellerMike has some issues. Either mental, social, grammatical, spiritual, and so on. Someone who has to go through GT after GT after GT ... is obviously not someone you want to associate with. Whatever reason they are on their 42nd tag should throw up plenty of flags.

As for B8TINGU wanting to maintain the peace: Can you not lock a thread? Perhaps put someone in timeout for a day or three?

TBH, here is someone with a track history of poor judgments. Why let it continue? Pour a little bleach in this gene pool.
Let me say this one last time and let me be perfectly clear on this.

As stated, it doesn't matter what he did elsewhere, what matters is what he does here. If your not part of the solution your only feeding the fire and that will lead anyone involved to trouble. This is a mature gaming community please act that way if people can not abide by GTNs policies then anyone involved will be subject to whatever actions Eric may or may not impose according to suggestions and reviews of staff. Mike has done nothing so far as much as posted an introduction thread. Is it a little shocking? Yes, but it has not violated any policies. The fact that there is an influx of of new members doesn't give anyone the right to persecute anyone else for what has been done elsewhere unless it was deemed an illegal act by an official law enforcement agency.

If you do not wish to be patient or tolerant of others , if you have nothing nice to say, then you probably shouldn't be saying it, especially if your new to a community. I can not stop you from not associating or ignoring certain people, but I can and will stop anyone from subterfuge and undermining the policies of GTN, starting an argument or fueling one.

This is Mikes introduction thread and it has gone seriously off topic, I will not lock a thread simply for the sake of trying to stop an argument, that's putting a band aid on a bullet wound, nor will any time outs be given as there has nothing wrong been done. If you haven't noticed Mike took the initiative and apologized for his actions already, so lets leave it at that.

Any further comments about this will be ignored and/or reported and warnings will be given out. People are people and thier actions will speak. Thank you for your understanding and being civil and mature about it.

Any further discussions should be through PMs to me or to other staff.
I hope we can be all friends and help each other in boosting games.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account