achievements no longer unlock and track on x1

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 26 posts - Go to Last Post

These preview updates should be beta releases not alpha releases. They should be stable enough to do basic functions.
Originally Posted by dieselv2
They are. That is why not every single console in the preview programs gets bricked all the time. But, they are betas, which means there are bugs.

If you partake in a beta, you partake in bugs.

An alpha would be very, very different.
My console finally gave up this morning. It had been acting a little funky for awhile, but this morning it booted to a black screen, and after calling MS support and going through all the trouble shooting steps, they said it was pooched and needs to be repaired. Didn't feel like being without a console for 2-3 weeks while it's serviced, so cancelled my Gears console preorder and picked up an XB1S 500GB model. Figure I was getting another console anyway, so this way I have it now, and it actually saves me some money in the end. Kind of wish it wasn't white, but no big deal. Ordered the free kinect adaptor for it from MS support as well.
My console finally gave up this morning. It had been acting a little funky for awhile, but this morning it booted to a black screen, and after calling MS support and going through all the trouble shooting steps, they said it was pooched and needs to be repaired. Didn't feel like being without a console for 2-3 weeks while it's serviced, so cancelled my Gears console preorder and picked up an XB1S 500GB model. Figure I was getting another console anyway, so this way I have it now, and it actually saves me some money in the end. Kind of wish it wasn't white, but no big deal. Ordered the free kinect adaptor for it from MS support as well.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
You wanting to get rid of the Halo 5 code in it?
You wanting to get rid of the Halo 5 code in it?
Originally Posted by futiles
Halo 5 is an actual disc copy, Halo MCC is just the digital code. Not sure what I'm doing with them yet, have a friend here who may want them. Otherwise give away/sell/trade, since I already have both digital.
Halo 5 is an actual disc copy, Halo MCC is just the digital code. Not sure what I'm doing with them yet, have a friend here who may want them. Otherwise give away/sell/trade, since I already have both digital.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Disc copy? Well, that is a waste. Frown
Disc copy? Well, that is a waste. Frown
Originally Posted by futiles
Yeah, was surprised that they weren't both just digital codes. Guessing they had a lot of copies of Halo 5 left over.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account