× 31 (37.35%) Chrome

× 32 (38.55%) Firefox

× 11 (13.25%) Internet Explorer

× 4 (4.82%) Safari

× 1 (1.20%) Opera

× 4 (4.82%) Other

• Added 06-18-2008 10:35 PM
  • 83 votes
I use to use Firefox until something happened, which I can't remember now. But I've been using Google Chrome ever since.
Wow, this poll is ooooold. I don't think Chrome was even available when I posted this back in 2008. I'll update the poll in case anyone else wants to chime in.

I started using Chrome as my main browser at home a few months ago after many years of using Firefox. I toggle between Chrome and Firefox at work, though.
Wow, this poll is ooooold. I don't think Chrome was even available when I posted this back in 2008. I'll update the poll in case anyone else wants to chime in.

I started using Chrome as my main browser at home a few months ago after many years of using Firefox. I toggle between Chrome and Firefox at work, though.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Didn't pay much attention to the date it was posted, lol
I used to use Firefox but when I had my computer given to me it only had chrome and I now prefer that over Firefox
Used to use firefox, but chrome is the clear winner for me.
Firefox messed up my computer just a few months ago just got it back&fixed today! So any browser that don't have the name firefox. Lol
i was using Firefox but now that I have a W8 laptop Im using IE
I use Internet Explorer just because I am use to using it. But I use chrome to download, because it crash less than Internet Explorer.
I've been using Firefox since 2.something. I favored it because AOL (where I worked) bought Netscape and eventually we stopped supporting it and Mozilla is the spiritual successor that carried on from 'our' code base. Lately though, probably around v28+ I haven't been liking the changes and thus I'm splitting my time between Firefox and Chrome.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account