Free quick W8 completion

PC

Found 13 posts - Go to Last Post

This may be old news to some but I just found out that Puzzle by Nikoli X Sudoku can be completed in just an hour or two and strangely enough, achievements are obtainable during the 24hr free trial. Download the free trial and use the TA walkthrough which provides screenies for each puzzle...collect 200 free points 😊
I can verify that this works as I did it some time ago. Keep in mind that there are only 20 puzzles and they are always the same, so if you do purchase the game, you'll get nothing that you won't get in the trial version. It's relatively cheap, so it comes down to "free completion" vs. "Support game makers"....
I bought this game early, achievements never unlocked. Then it was puled from the store and now it's back. I assume it's working since people are getting the points now, but I was disappointed and I love Sudoku.
I can verify that this works as I did it some time ago. Keep in mind that there are only 20 puzzles and they are always the same, so if you do purchase the game, you'll get nothing that you won't get in the trial version. It's relatively cheap, so it comes down to "free completion" vs. "Support game makers"....
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
It's hardly a game if it only has 20 puzzles and they are the same.
I bought it when it came back, ive unlocked all achievements. The problem is I cant figure out to get it to show up on my profile, I don't see a way to sign. any help would be grateful
It's hardly a game if it only has 20 puzzles and they are the same.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Agreed, which is why I had no problems with just using the "trial" to get the achievements for it. Had the game given you more than 20 puzzles or had some variation to the puzzles (I mean, really, the same 20 puzzles?) I would have purchased it as I enjoy Sudoku and logic puzzles.
I bought it when it came back, ive unlocked all achievements. The problem is I cant figure out to get it to show up on my profile, I don't see a way to sign. any help would be grateful
Originally Posted by Cer3bra1Asassin
To my knowledge you just need to be logged into your account on the PC your using.
Thank you for enabling my addiction again. I thought I was in control. A free easy completion? Suckered right back in. Dang Xbox crack heroin hybrid....can't live with ya, can't quit ya Smile lol
[quote=B8TINGU;15468]To my knowledge you just need to be logged into your account on the PC your using.[/QUOTE

That's what I thought but ive unistalled and installed back but still nothing... just wont show up when I unlock them for some reason
I got it. What a dreadful game... Can't they even make it easier to enter the numbers... I guess it would be better for touch...
I still can't get this game to recognize my Xbox live profile. Have all the chevos but without that they'll never show up
Oh yeah, forgot about this. Once I'm up, I'll abuse the free GS.
I did this one the other day on trial...very easy, took under an hour...then left it running on its own and the "Play for more than an hour" popped eventually.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account