Member of the Month November 2014 (Preludecris)

Community Interviews

Found 13 posts - Go to Last Post

OK Ok I know I'm posting a day late...grr.. well to be perfectly honest I was out of town for the Holiday and thought I was going to make it back on time.. well missed it by that much..lol.. but here it is in all it's glory the next installment and with use of my super random picker machine we get to know a little more about a a relative new comer to GTN but a darn nice and active community member so come on and let get to know: Preludecris

Name:
Seth Terrillion

What do you do for a living?
Manager of a Forklift Company. Specialize in Material Handling

Tell me about your Gamertag?
Preludecris
Well, back in the day I was big into Hondas, specifically the Prelude. So me being the car guy that I am I chose my gamertag to be about the car I once had and merged it with the rapper Ludacris. So it became PRELUDEcris.

When did you start playing?
I started gaming on the NES. I wasn't able to get one until it was cheaper and when the Super Nintendo had been out for years. I was about 6 or 7 years old. I actually wasn't really big into gaming until about 2009 when I purchased the Xbox 360 Elite and the only game I had at the time was MK vs DC Universe. Then the achievement bug hit me and I was on my way.

What's your play style? Ex: booster? Completionist? How often and long do you play?
I would say I'm an all around type gamer. I boost, complete, and play games sometimes I don't like just to get achievements and improve my Gamerscore. I just like to have fun and game with other members and have a good time. Since I have a family and work, my game time is very limited to the weekends and the few hours I have after work. It all works out though.

Tell me a good gaming story or experience? ex: Epic win/fail, marathon, accomplishment, a time you visited a game convention or met someone...or anything.
Wow this is tough one. I've never done a marathon or tournament but I can remember when the first Halo came out and we would have the LAN parties. We would have about 20 people over with Xboxes everywhere and wires traveling all through the house. There was yelling, screaming, sweat, and tears every single day playing that damn game. I swear the house was like a sauna there so many people playing and throwing a fit in there. The same thing happened when Guitar Hero came out as well. Ah good times...

What's your favorite game genre?
I would say I play a lot of shooters more than anything but action and RPG are next on the list.

Whats your favorite game on 360? ONE? Of all time (any system)
I would say my favorite game on the 360 would be Batman: Arkham City since I'm a big batman fan. I don't have much on the ONE so I can't really pick one for that just yet but so far I like Xbox Fitness. I am an amateur bodybuilder and that game is good for getting my cardio in. For other systems, I really liked MegaMan for NES and Pokémon for the Gameboy.

If you were a Video Game or game character who and why?
I think I'll pick video game on this one because me being into cars and an Auto Tech I'm more like any car game. Forza, NFS, Dirt, etc etc. I can't really pick a character because I'm basically just an average joe with a wife, son, and a job.

Are you looking forward to any new releases?
Sunset Overdrive, Lego Batrman 3, Dying Light, Evolve, Batman Arkham Knight, and Halo 5. I'm probably missing a few there...

Do you collect or not so much?
I collect comics and other superhero geek stuff. I don't really collect games. I just trade them in when I'm done.

What's your favorite feature on GTN?
Badges of course. I also like seeing the games my friends recently have played on my user homepage.

What would you tell people about GTN if you were trying to get them to join?
I would tell them if they like an easy accessible Gamerscore tracker then they should try out this site and that it has badges for certain accomplishments. It's very user friendly and its not cluttered with nonsense.

Is there anything you would like added to the site?
Achievement Streaks. Some sort of counter for how many days I've gone popping at least 1 achievement a day. I would also like to be able to represent my state flag by my user name in the forums instead of just the American flag but that's just me...

Bravo and well said Seth here's hoping to have you around as long as we are.. So why not stop by his profile and spot him some views and you some comments!
Last edited 01-08-2015 at 02:25 PM by B8TINGU.
Congrats on MOTM!

As for the suggestion for the site, isn't that what the widget on the sidebar of your profile called My Stats pretty much does?

Yes it does but I would like to have a counter of some sort saying "achievement streak x amount of days"

thanks everyone
Yes it does but I would like to have a counter of some sort saying "achievement streak x amount of days"

thanks everyone
Originally Posted by Preludecris
Missing some 360Voice, are ya? jk

Nice interview, and welcome to the club of MotMs!
Good read, Seth. Thanks for sharing with us, I love feeling like I know people a little better than an icon no the left of the posts.
Thanks again guys Smile add me on xbox live if you want and play some games. ive been doing the evolve big alpha lately. so far its looking and playing pretty good.
Missing some 360Voice, are ya? jk

Nice interview, and welcome to the club of MotMs!
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
oh by the way i was in sedona last weekend and i forgot that you were up there. doh!

AZ represent!
I thought your name had to deal with Ludacris, the addition of giving a nod towards the Prelude is great. Ludacris should have named his debut album what your gamertag is. Have you seen the Law and Order episode with him in it? My Father-in-Law thinks it's the best episode in the series.

Thanks for sending me a Friend Request on this site!
I thought your name had to deal with Ludacris, the addition of giving a nod towards the Prelude is great. Ludacris should have named his debut album what your gamertag is. Have you seen the Law and Order episode with him in it? My Father-in-Law thinks it's the best episode in the series.

Thanks for sending me a Friend Request on this site!
Originally Posted by Infected Stray
no problem man! thanks for reading my interview!
Oh wow I'm seeing so many people I know Smile
Originally Posted by Tandar1
who me?????

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account