Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Some people know me, some people hate me, and some might even like me. I'm StingX2, I was a gamerscore whore but at 190K I couldn't take the bad games anymore. So I stopped chasing delicious 360voice badges and went back to my passion project of beating games. I still earn achievements in games I like and do my best to avoid the bad games these days. My hats off to those of you that have kept that crusade going.

I joined this site a year ago when I thought my 360 days were closing, I still think they are as I'm likely to get a PS4 and join the trophy side full time once I clear my giant Xbox 360 backlog but I'm likely to get an X1 for exclusives down the road. I enjoy long sessions of Madden and any game with a good story.
Well it's about time, you said something.. And here I thought you were mad at ME. Well I for one hope you don't turn full time PS gamer. You have way too much time vested into the Xbox. Besides you go for the trophies and you're probably going to find yourself looking down the barrel at those horrible PS counterparts you said you hated so much on the Xbox. Keep your PS for the exclusives, but don't turn your back on family... Think of the kids....

Anyway I'm glad your around and hope to here a lot more from you, we aren't so bad are we? And we has badges too!
In some holy heaven I could merge my gamerscore with my level 15 on playstation :P.
Welcome to the site. Amusement: The last sentence of your introductory post sounds like part of a dating website profile.
Welcome, glad to have you back in the "fold" again...
Welcome back, I also came back to GTN after almost two years.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account