Online Domination & 1000 Games Played

Tony Hawk's Proving Ground

Found 3 posts - Go to Last Post

Just as I expected this game is dead online. I should have just completed the MP back in 08' when I first bought this game but either way here I am trying to 1k this beast.

Anyway, if someone who wants/needs to boost these achievements is actually reading this, add me. It's a long shot but I'm hoping to get 4-5 people together for "online Domination"(unsure how many people you need). I'm also willing to boost 1000 games played. Again I know this game is dead, but without putting out a feeler to see who still needs these I'll never know if people are looking to boost.

I need these as of 7/12/16, if I actually get these achievements I'll try to remember to update this. Otherwise add me on Live/send a message wanting to boost GT DadliestGamer.
Just as I expected this game is dead online. I should have just completed the MP back in 08' when I first bought this game but either way here I am trying to 1k this beast.

Anyway, if someone who wants/needs to boost these achievements is actually reading this, add me. It's a long shot but I'm hoping to get 4-5 people together for "online Domination"(unsure how many people you need). I'm also willing to boost 1000 games played. Again I know this game is dead, but without putting out a feeler to see who still needs these I'll never know if people are looking to boost.

I need these as of 7/12/16, if I actually get these achievements I'll try to remember to update this. Otherwise add me on Live/send a message wanting to boost GT DadliestGamer.
Originally Posted by Outlaw6996
Well DadliestGamer, I wouldn't mind getting involved with the online domination and could bring in an extra account or two. I may even be able to help you with the 1000 games,just bear in mind I kind of suck at this type of game.
Well DadliestGamer, I wouldn't mind getting involved with the online domination and could bring in an extra account or two. I may even be able to help you with the 1000 games,just bear in mind I kind of suck at this type of game.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
That would be awesome! I'm unsure how many accounts, if any, you can bring into MP games so I'll have to look into that. It seems to me that all you need is 4 tags in the room when you win all 5 rounds of a Match to acquire Online Domination. It sounds quick and easy. I did join a boosting session for the 1000 Games Played on another site so don't worry if you don't want to sit through the grind. But I'm willing to help if you wanted/needed the achievement.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account