Dishonored Digital Code

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

Just picked up my copy of Dishonored 2 Collectors edition with a sweet looking mask replica and it came with a digital copy of the first game. So anyone who asks, first come first serve can have my digital code for Dishonored (yes it's the Xbone version for those that may not know)
I'll take it!

Edit: Okay now that I locked in, I never take people up on this, usually because I already own the games, but I am pretty sure I don't own that one digitially and being X1 version I definitely don't.

Also, guy in the cubicle next to me just showed me his statue mask he got with it. Pretty awesome!
I'll take it!

Edit: Okay now that I locked in, I never take people up on this, usually because I already own the games, but I am pretty sure I don't own that one digitially and being X1 version I definitely don't.

Also, guy in the cubicle next to me just showed me his statue mask he got with it. Pretty awesome!
Originally Posted by Kaens
I will PM you the code hope you enjoy as it has all the DLC included, well the disc version did and there should be no difference between physical and digital.
Alright the code has been returned by Kaens as he discovered he already has the game so the code is up for grabs again.
Dibs please
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Alright you can have it.
PM you the code.
Dang. Missed it. Oh wait, I still don't have a Xbone. Why haven't you guys started that gofundme yet?! :P jk
Alright you can have it.
PM you the code.
Originally Posted by Homeless Messia
Many thanks!
Hey if I have a code for something I can't use at least the way I feel is let someone have it that can use it.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account