How many times have you changed your Gamertag?

Xbox 360

How many times have you changed your Gamertag?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 65 (61.32%) 0

× 24 (22.64%) 1

× 3 (2.83%) 2

× 5 (4.72%) 3

× 4 (3.77%) 4

× 2 (1.89%) 5

× 2 (1.89%) 6

× 0 (0%) 7

× 0 (0%) 8

× 1 (0.94%) 9 or more.

• Added 09-08-2013 12:05 AM
  • 106 votes
  • Votes are public
I've changed mine 5 times.

HowardTheGreat (Original)
EpicCheezWhiz
MorphingAnomaly
Sofa King 10k
Maximus 10k

and then the one I currently have now, Maximus Rage. Smile

Post your other Gamertags that you had at one point also.
None... I've thought about it but my name is te same on PSN and steam
im on my 5th name but 2nd acct my 1st acct was hacked into n i never got it back
xbox outcast 009 was my 1st 2nd sadistic clownz 3rd ky pro 08 4th fluidic toe n ive had my current name chunky meconium for almost 2 years now but every 1 still calls me ky
ZATOICHI1982
LIFEGIVINGSWORD
ASS2MOUTH247
ANUS2MOUTH247
PHENOLPTHALEIN
MILKY MECONIUM
Only once, I can't tell you my first tag then you would know my real name.. I still have one account at another site which still uses that tag..
I have always and shall forever remain known as chaotikilla
Never changed it and I never would. I don't understand the need to constantly change it, my son does it every few months it seems.
Never changed it and I never would. I don't understand the need to constantly change it, my son does it every few months it seems.
Originally Posted by Kaens
My son does it everytime he gets MSP! He doesnt get them from me anymore, if he want DLC or something ill get the code at game stop for him
Only once, I can't tell you my first tag then you would know my real name.. I still have one account at another site which still uses that tag..
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
But, you have your real name listed with your account on this site, and others.
I changed it once. My old tag was very horrible.

The entity of what this tag has become and will forever be is to vital for me to never consider another change.
But, you have your real name listed with your account on this site, and others.
Originally Posted by futiles
Even if you are okay with having your real name be your gamertag, it violate MS policy so if reported they would make you change it.
Even if you are okay with having your real name be your gamertag, it violate MS policy so if reported they would make you change it.
Originally Posted by Kaens
My response was to the fact he won't share it, because we would know his real name, but he has his real name on this site.
I have never changed mine... created this one during the Xbox Live Beta.
I have never changed mine... created this one during the Xbox Live Beta.
Originally Posted by ikmyer
Wow, that's forever ago. I have kept this name for years, before Live. I would use it Counterstrike, older games like Everquest. Yeah. My tag has history lol

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account