Fallout from huge backwards compatability sale

Gaming Chat

Found 14 posts - Go to Last Post

I generally buy games on the cheap a few years after release. One major down side of this is missing out on playing MP or Co-op with friends. I have several games in my collection that I really would like to get to and hoping that after last weeks sale there are others here looking to play some older games.

This is my top five
1. Left 4 Dead
2. Left 4 Dead 2
3. Red Dead Redemption
4. Borderlands
5. Burnout Paradise

**I try to work on 1 grinding type game at a time but don't have a ton of gaming time now that summer is fast approaching. Generally on 10pm-12am eastern Monday-Wednesday

Let me know if your interested in playing these or any other games that you might have and want to get a few players together.

Happy Gaming Smile
I'm generally on around 9:30 to 11:30 est and I think I picked up Borderlands for free last year at some point. Never played it though.

You can add me for playing that at some point but not atm as I got too many games I'm trying to play and catch people on to play with.
Oh I can definitely help both of you on Borderlands.. And I love me some L4D so I'm down for those. I even know some good tips to get thru the stage finales.

Oh and I've completed 100% all three of those games.
I still need to clean up some RDR, so I'm in for that. I also have L4D2 that I have not touched and will need to work through. Perhaps we can binge L4D2 in the near future?
Looks like we got four and that's what we need for the L4Ds also I wouldn't mind doing some RDR too, that's a game I have hardly touched and Burnout Paradise I can help with, if I'm not mistaken I still have two copies.
I'm all for L4D2 when Zero's schedule frees up.

I'd like to get something going possibly as soon as next week though. Are you guys good with my available time?

I haven't looked at the achievement list so no idea if we need more than 3.for RDR
Well, your schedule and mine have no overlap, at all. I am about to start working 2PM-1AM CDT, Mon - Thurs.

I have everything on your list, except Burnout Paradise.

Honestly, many of the RDR achievements needed a little bit larger group, and the best was doing the gambling one at the first or second Achievement Fest.
I don't own the L4D discs anymore. I said I had Borderlands.

I do love me some L4D though.
A lot of the RDR stuff can be done with 2-4 players. Some of the MP/Posse shit needs 6-8 people. As futiles said, we all did the gambling stuff at AF. It also took 3-4 hours just to get the table that high. Now, if we only need to do 1 or 2 people, it won't be that bad. But, that also means playing on the 360 because we all just HORI'd the game.

I am good with Tuesday/Wednesday nights for a couple hours for any of the games.
A lot of the RDR stuff can be done with 2-4 players. Some of the MP/Posse shit needs 6-8 people. As futiles said, we all did the gambling stuff at AF. It also took 3-4 hours just to get the table that high. Now, if we only need to do 1 or 2 people, it won't be that bad. But, that also means playing on the 360 because we all just HORI'd the game.

I am good with Tuesday/Wednesday nights for a couple hours for any of the games.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Um, I would not have to play on the 360. Actually none of us would. I probably could have written a script for it, since Win10 allows for remote play. So, have the X1 "playing" RDR, with a Win10 PC "playing" the game for me...
Um, I would not have to play on the 360. Actually none of us would. I probably could have written a script for it, since Win10 allows for remote play. So, have the X1 "playing" RDR, with a Win10 PC "playing" the game for me...
Originally Posted by futiles
That sounds awesome. You're telling me we can TinyTask RDR via remote play?
That sounds awesome. You're telling me we can TinyTask RDR via remote play?
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Should be able to, I need to mess with it some. Trying to remember what app the Xbox App can send.
I'm good with your time, I need to start a game a day, for my year long goal but generally I can do that pretty fast.

I don't have a PC I have a Mac at the moment, so I wouldn't be able to tiny task anything.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account