[2014-2022] Just Completed (Insert Game Name)

Gaming Chat

Bang Bang Racing.
Completion number 110 across retail, XBLA, GfWL and WP
Contrast (Xbox One)
Stick it to Man (Xbox One)
Angry Birds Star Wars II (Windows Phone)
Motocross Madness (base game without the DLC)
Amazing Spider-Man

It was an alright game.
Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments (Xbox One)
Walking Dead Season 1 (Xbox One)
Walking Dead Season 2 (Xbox One)
Clive Barker's Jericho
Alice: Madness Returns
forza horizon 2 presents fast and furious (xone version)

almost done with 360 version
pissed off at FX poolnation so many bugged and broken achievements
I had completed games on my old xbox console, then it decided it didn't want to live anymore, I was a turnip who hadn't backed anything up so I lost all of my saves and all of my game score. Kinda gutting. I have a very specific taste in games so there aren't exactly loads out there that I choose to play; since I already completed the ones I really like on the other console its kinds boring to re visit and re complete. Which is why I have no completes on my profile lol.
I had completed, Oblivion, Fallout new vegas, Mass effect 2, Fallout 3, Borderlands, borderlands 2, Fable, Fable 2, fable 3, Marvel ultimate alliance, marvel ultimate alliance 2, the simpsons game, fairytale fights. And I was over half way through completing Skyrim.
Thanks to my own stupidity I now have nothing to show for it. These days I back everything up. Lesson learned.
Make It Rain: The Love of Money (Windows Phone) for the second time.
I had completed games on my old xbox console, then it decided it didn't want to live anymore, I was a turnip who hadn't backed anything up so I lost all of my saves and all of my game score. Kinda gutting. I have a very specific taste in games so there aren't exactly loads out there that I choose to play; since I already completed the ones I really like on the other console its kinds boring to re visit and re complete. Which is why I have no completes on my profile lol.
I had completed, Oblivion, Fallout new vegas, Mass effect 2, Fallout 3, Borderlands, borderlands 2, Fable, Fable 2, fable 3, Marvel ultimate alliance, marvel ultimate alliance 2, the simpsons game, fairytale fights. And I was over half way through completing Skyrim.
Thanks to my own stupidity I now have nothing to show for it. These days I back everything up. Lesson learned.
Originally Posted by v3lv3tc2u5h
Do you mean you had no internal HD for the 360? You do know that they are removable and interchangeable.

To keep on subject I just completed Make it Rain on my WP too, I guess its time to get in my tablet. Not looking forward to the 100k swipes again...
South Park: The Stick of Truth ( Xbox 360 )

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account