Completionist Pioneer Badge question

General Chat

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Is there a way to figure out what game unlocked the Completionist Pioneer badge for me? I checked my activity feed and it isn't listed on there.

If this is the wrong forum for this sorry about that.

Thanks
If you go to your games library and click on the tab for your completions, then click on the filters button and select the checkbox for "Only show games that General Tynstar was first to complete." Click on the apply filter button and there's your answer.
If you go to your games library and click on the tab for your completions, then click on the filters button and select the checkbox for "Only show games that General Tynstar was first to complete." Click on the apply filter button and there's your answer.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Unless someone joined the site after he completed it, with an earlier completion date. He will keep the badge, but lose that data. I also have the badge (from a while back), but I no longer show the first to complete any game on the site.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Thanks that did the trick. I saw that for all my games didn't think to look for it with completed games. I actually have two, Puzzle by Nikoli W Masyu and MS Solitaire Collection (WP).

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account