Xbox One Backwards Compatible Round Two

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 25 posts - Go to Last Post

Major Nelson posted the 16 new titles added today HERE

I actually own about a third of them. (Must have been some GwG in there.)
Braid
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Doritos Crash Course
Fable III
Halo: Reach
Hydro Thunder
Iron Brigade
Kane & Lynch 2
Motocross Madness
Ms. Pac-Man
Peggle
Portal: Still Alive
Spelunky
Splosion Man
Ticket to Ride
Zuma's Revenge! (Which is weird, cause this was in the beta preview, but not the final list last month? I already have this installed on my X1)
I own 14 of 16 (I don't think I have Hydro Thunder or Motocross Madness).
I own 14 of 16 (I don't think I have Hydro Thunder or Motocross Madness).
Originally Posted by Kaens
Motocross had to be a GwG, because I have it, and I never would have bought that.
Motocross had to be a GwG, because I have it, and I never would have bought that.
Originally Posted by futiles
Yup, you must be right. I do own that. I was in a rush this morning when I posted so I couldn't check. (15 of 16)

So I was so close, I just went to go purchase Hydro Thunder because I thought it was $5. Turns out that was a DLC pack, so I had to buy the game for another $15. So yeah, did that. Now I own all of them.

My Xbox One games is looking like crap though and they need to make a way to manage those better.
Ticket to Ride, how hard is that for a kid?

My youngest is a big train fan, Too bad he can't play AC Syndicate!
Ticket to Ride, how hard is that for a kid?

My youngest is a big train fan, Too bad he can't play AC Syndicate!
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I have not done much with the electronic version, but, the analog version makes its way to the table fairly often. I don't remember how young your youngest is, but, I would think he would probably be fine with it.

Can he match colors, count to six, and connect points on a map?

Basically, if his route card is New York to Houston, will he be able to figure out New York-Nashville-OKC-Houston? And he needs 4 orange cards to build a 4 orange route? That's 90% of the game. On the easiest setting on the console, he would be fine.
Yes on this I think it was around summer when it was free. I have about half of these. The only surprise I saw was Kane and Lynch, but I think that is a MS owned property so I guess it makes sense.
Yes on this I think it was around summer when it was free. I have about half of these. The only surprise I saw was Kane and Lynch, but I think that is a MS owned property so I guess it makes sense.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Kane & Lynch is Square Enix.
Well, it's getting there. Still not enough to justify the change.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Huh? That statement doesn't make sense. Are you saying the new console's ability to play the games you can already play is a justification for getting the new console? I can understand NOT getting rid of a 360, but, not getting an X1 or PS4 because they can't play enough old stuff, when the ability to play old has only ever really happened one generation in console gamig anyway.
Huh? That statement doesn't make sense. Are you saying the new console's ability to play the games you can already play is a justification for getting the new console? I can understand NOT getting rid of a 360, but, not getting an X1 or PS4 because they can't play enough old stuff, when the ability to play old has only ever really happened one generation in console gamig anyway.
It's a mute point, I don't know why you bother. What I JUST noticed, however, was this..

290/389 Badges Unlocked (so far) #1 w/o X1
WTF is that?! I'm #1 dammit! Even if you take away whatever badges you want to credit to me owning an X1, I still have you beat! RAWR!
It's a mute point, I don't know why you bother. What I JUST noticed, however, was this..

WTF is that?! I'm #1 dammit! Even if you take away whatever badges you want to credit to me owning an X1, I still have you beat! RAWR!
I see what you did there. But, it doesn't bother me, because you know what it is supposed to be, and are doing it wrong intentionally. That doesn't bother me. Picking on each other is fine. Unintentionally typing something because you don't know the right way, then making up an excuse was my issue.

And the second thing, um, what? Did I post that somewhere?
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
is there a badge for the last person to get an X-1? The deals have been great this year for X-1 bundles, how can you not justify it?
Justify the change? Huh....backwards compatibility shouldn't be justification at all, the countless other new games should be.

Again...your statement doesn't make sense.
I see what you did there. But, it doesn't bother me, because you know what it is supposed to be, and are doing it wrong intentionally. That doesn't bother me. Picking on each other is fine. Unintentionally typing something because you don't know the right way, then making up an excuse was my issue.

Stop picking on me or I'm telling. Smile
Justify the change? Huh....backwards compatibility shouldn't be justification at all, the countless other new games should be.

Again...your statement doesn't make sense.
Originally Posted by Mightymango
See, this guy gets it. Of course, he kind of has a problem, so, you knew he was going to get it anyway...
No that is in Porsche's sig.
I thought the Bioshock games were supposed to come this month?

Also I was really hoping for Skyrim as well! I have 13/16 of these but probably wont ever play any of them again. Havnt tried Deus Ex: Human Revolution yet, maybe someday.
No that is in Porsche's sig.
Oh, OK. I have sigs turned off. So, I should have no signature, nor can I see any signature.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account