Badge Sort by Progress

Feature Requests

Found 14 posts - Go to Last Post

Declined
Would it be possible to add a "Badge Sort" filter for progress, so that we can sort by badges that contain progress bars and see which we are closest to completing?
That would be a nice feature. Although there are badges that incriminate, but do not have progress bars.
That would be a nice feature. Although there are badges that incriminate, but do not have progress bars.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
I think you meant to say incremental.
LOL, yes I did. I'm home sick and kind of out of it.
Stay away from the badges that incriminate, or else plead the Fifth.
Stay away from the badges that incriminate, or else plead the Fifth.
Originally Posted by Dvader83

That badge incriminates!
/Bump

This would still be a nice feature to add. Your Progress is the only unclickable sort on the locked badge page.
I'd like this feature as well. I'm currently tracking them this way on a spreadsheet where I track assorted achievement stats.
Status changed to 'Planned' - Wow this is an great idea. Will add this in to tomorrow's update.
Status changed to 'Planned' - Wow this is an great idea. Will add this in to tomorrow's update.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Hehe, I wonder what else I should bump Big Grin
Status changed from 'Planned' to 'Declined' - Unfortunately after looking into this some more, I've determined that we can't sort badges by progress at this time. Sorry guys - this seemed like a really good idea but I'm not sure how to make this happen given the current structure of the badge database.
Maybe it's just something to keep under consideration in case the badge database ever gets updated?
Status changed from 'Planned' to 'Declined' - Unfortunately after looking into this some more, I've determined that we can't sort badges by progress at this time. Sorry guys - this seemed like a really good idea but I'm not sure how to make this happen given the current structure of the badge database.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Dang, I would of used this feature quite a bit. Are the non percentage badges the problem or is it more involved?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account