Best Year Ever IV, Tenured and Tenured II badge

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 32 posts - Go to Last Post

Are you having problems with Best Year Ever IV, Tenured, Tenured II badges?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 14 (42.42%) Yes

× 19 (57.58%) No

• Added 06-15-2023 06:58 AM
  • 33 votes
  • Votes are public
These badges that I mentioned are buggy, for me they are, because until today none of them unlocked after the first scan of the site in my account. I'll explain a little more below:

*Best Year Ever IV - In my statistics indicate that I made more than 100K gamerscore in 2020, 2021 and 2022 and still did not unlock this badge for me.

*Tenured and Tenured II - I have just over 7 years of accumulated Xbox Live Gold and no badges have appeared and unlocked for me.

Could you help me on this issue?
For me it's the same way, the amount of Gamerscore I made per year, and only this year unlocked the badge.
2023: +102,734
2022: +281,445
2021: +188,205
2020: +116,060

About the Tenured, Tenured II badges, they still haven't been unlocked yet, and I'm 8 years
Same thing for me, but I assumed these badges would unlock after we completed at least 1 year of registration on the site
I thought Best Year Ever was not a retro active badge, but, I can be mistaken. So, I thought it only counted years after joining.

As far as tenured, I feel like it only synced those every so often.
I thought Best Year Ever was not a retro active badge, but, I can be mistaken. So, I thought it only counted years after joining.

As far as tenured, I feel like it only synced those every so often.
Originally Posted by futiles
You are correct, the Best Year Ever badges are not retroactive.
I thought my account was 18 years old but Tenured V is showing 17/20. I’m probably just mistaken.

Tenured I - IV and Best Year Ever I & II unlocked fine for me.
These badges that I mentioned are buggy, for me they are, because until today none of them unlocked after the first scan of the site in my account. I'll explain a little more below:

*Best Year Ever IV - In my statistics indicate that I made more than 100K gamerscore in 2020, 2021 and 2022 and still did not unlock this badge for me.

*Tenured and Tenured II - I have just over 7 years of accumulated Xbox Live Gold and no badges have appeared and unlocked for me.

Could you help me on this issue?
Originally Posted by Alemaunzinhuu
I have reviewed your profile and manually awarded you the two Tenured badges.
For me it's the same way, the amount of Gamerscore I made per year, and only this year unlocked the badge.
2023: +102,734
2022: +281,445
2021: +188,205
2020: +116,060

About the Tenured, Tenured II badges, they still haven't been unlocked yet, and I'm 8 years
Originally Posted by ibrunosilva
I reviewed your profile as well and manually awarded you the two Tenured badges as well.
I thought my account was 18 years old but Tenured V is showing 17/20. I’m probably just mistaken.

Tenured I - IV and Best Year Ever I & II unlocked fine for me.
Originally Posted by zoidberg1339
On your Xbox profile it does indicate 18 years with Xbox. Will have to look a little deeper on why it would display 17/20 here.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Thx Bro Smile
You are correct, the Best Year Ever badges are not retroactive.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
This is very strange because Best Year Ever, Best Year Ever II, and Best Year Ever III badges unlocked for me, only Best Year Ever IV didn't unlock so I thought it was some kind of bug. If this badge is not retroactive, why did the previous ones unlock? Confused

Edit: I made over 50K GS this year, that must be why
I reviewed your profile as well and manually awarded you the two Tenured badges as well.
thanks.....
I haven't unlocked Tenured IV despite being 15 years Gold.
Tenured IV has only been unlocked by one person this year.

That can't be right, surely

https://www.gamertagnation.com/badges.php?b=473

I would love for my profile to go through this manual review too ^^
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
I looked at my own progress for Tenured IV, which shows as 11 years, however my profile shows me as 12 years. (Weirdly, I had to open my profile other than Xbox.com because it wasn't showing it there... so if anybody knows how to fix that, I'm listening lol).

So, either Xbox or Eric is doing something that isn't quite connecting right.
For me the Xbox website shows that I have 17 years in, but my progress on the 20 year badge on the site shows that I only have 16/20 years. looks like something is off then.
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
I awarded you the badge Big Grin
I would love for my profile to go through this manual review too ^^
Originally Posted by DouguiNEW
Xbox shows you are 8 Years in on your tag, so Tenured I & II are now unlocked for you.
Xbox shows you are 8 Years in on your tag, so Tenured I & II are now unlocked for you.
Thank U my friend

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account