Don't order from Handy Candy!

General Chat

Found 1 post

The online sweetshop has been my worst customer service experience in two decades. I had a problem with the quality of a bag of sweets (toffee bon-bons) and they just didn't want to know. I sent them a really good humoured, personable email with a photo attached of the sweets, and requested a replacement bag. The reply I got from them stated they "couldn't" send out another bag or an alternative, they'd refund me for the one bag I'd opened and could send it back through the post at my expense (more expensive than the bag of sweets to start with). They stated that nobody else had complained about their bon bons "in twenty years", implying I'm wrong and they don't care.

I asked if they'd looked at the photo - no reply.

I sent them another email asking if I could try a different bag of bon-bons: no reply.

I sent them a third email asking if they were processing the refund, and told them it's one of the worst customer service experiences of my life.

Finally got a one line response from them saying "Hi, it was actioned this morning as explained on our email". What email?!

Told them they should remove the bit about "we take keeping our customers sweet very seriously, so please contact us before leaving a review" off of their emails, because it's nonsense.

So I implore you, don't use them - use any other online sweetshop instead.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account