Regular Group for "Embrace Diversity" sessions

Ugly Americans: Apocalypsegeddon

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

I'm hoping to get a regular gaming group together so that we can get "Embracing Diversity" for playing the whole game in Xbox Live multiplayer. Obviously, doing this will allow us to get several other achievements in the process and once we've finished the online stuff, we can help each other get some of the other achievements as well. I'll be posting this both on TrueAchievements and on GamertagNation in order to increase the chances of getting a full group.
I'm interested. Let me know what time is good. I have Saturday nights free, other days vary.
Right now I have Saturday nights free as well. I currently work Mon-Fri until about 3PM Pacific.
Well, Mr Gompers; it looks like only you and I are currently interested. Nobody else has replied either here or on TA. I could post a session on TA for next Saturday evening and see if anybody actually joins. What is a good time? How about 7PM Pacific? I'm not sure what time zone you're in, so I don't want to set it at a time you can't play.
I'm in EST so that would be 10pm for me. I can play this saturday if you want. Making a session on TA is a good idea.
Would 10PM be too late for you to start?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account