Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

How do you access Lost World and whatever else is in the game? I completed the story stuff for Jurassic Park and Jurassic World and those are the only options I seem to have when I open the map. Is there a trick to unlocking the rest of the story levels/missions/whatever? I can't seem to figure it out for the life of me...
during story mode you can only travel to another island through the "starting" point of whatever story you are on. In order to travel to part 2 you have to take the helicopter at the starting point of Jurassic Park. You cant get to part 3 until you finish part 2.
Once you've been to points, you can fast travel, sorta. But yes, go back to the hub and go to the next area. Which most of it is at the docks.
I've used the fast travel to bounce around areas of the main island but have never actually "left" the main island via the chopper, so I'll check that out. Thank ya, guys.

Sounds like the moral of the story is....

Didn't have trouble with this but I am having trouble finding the last couple races and workers in peril. Some of the world's have other areas of the park like the aviary and the undersea area, just a tip I ran past the aviary like 12 times before I noticed you can enter it.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account