Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Are you available in the evenings? I am interested but can't play during day most of time due to work and family. Message me here or add me on live as I cannot receive messages from people outside of friends on xbox. I'm EST so it would have to be at around 5 or 6pm each day.
I'm usually on in the evenings around 5-6 pm central till midnight but I'm on vacation till the 4th, I'll be on tonight on the game around 6 pm.
Would you mind if we start tomorrow? I'm free, but my attention is on my other tv as the College Football Playoffs are on till 11 or 12 tonight. I know communication is important so if you're willing to wait till tomorrow, I can devote several hours each day after the specified time. Let me know, also I have multiple computers and consoles if any achievements can be done that way I can help as well with 4 devices. But I know you only mentioned co-op so I'd like to get that out of the way too. Feel free to add me on live and I'll do the same right after, this way I can receive your messages too.
Yea no problem, we can do that. I'm also working on alot of games myself and will be on my 50 games beaten resolution I set for myself every year.
Added you back, names Dave, it's nice to meet you. Feel free to message me anytime. I look forward to working on Halo tomorrow, If you ever need help with any game let me know as I'm always around. While I can't play during day, I am home working and check messages and sites like GTN frequently.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account