Found 17 posts - Go to Last Post

Been enjoying this F2P game, so I made a guild. Feel free to join, guild name GTN Gamers.

If you need me to invite you to the guild, post your invite code here and I'll get to it when I can.
Been enjoying this F2P game, so I made a guild. Feel free to join, guild name GTN Gamers.

If you need me to invite you to the guild, post your invite code here and I'll get to it when I can.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Wait, you're not playing Destiny?
I'll join. My invite code is GORGAMETH
Originally Posted by Fragilesound
invite sent
Why is everyone always hating on Destiny lol
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
Just mocking Hotdog for playing it well beyond any respectable score enthusiast should play any game...
Just mocking Hotdog for playing it well beyond any respectable score enthusiast should play any game...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
When did Hotdog become "respectable" in anything?
Well, I've had to keep busy. Not like I have a ton of JP dating Sims to occupy my time.
Well, I've had to keep busy. Not like I have a ton of JP dating Sims to occupy my time.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I could have sworn you did have some to occupy you... Or soon enough.

So, I'm close to 100k this year, only 20k of that was JP games...
I could have sworn you did have some to occupy you... Or soon enough.

So, I'm close to 100k this year, only 20k of that was JP games...
Nah, he won't have any until the new year...
Nah, he won't have any until the new year...
Originally Posted by futiles
I'm not sure if I'm buying that as an acceptable excuse...
Send me a message with your invite code, since this game is stupid about how it invites people.
I just started the game and already had Hotdog invite me to the guild so will try to login on a regular basis and contribute.
Gems of War guild, rank Diamond II, 69% bonus to daily log in, plenty of open slots. send me your invite code if you want to join

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account