Post Any Good Deals You Find

Deals & Discounts

They did that on the 360, but it hasn't happened on the X1 so far. Most, if not all, first episodes you have to pay for. Also with this win10 title it hadn't happened.

But it's free now Smile. And yes, it is stackable. The Minecraft series has 3 separate achievement lists. For 360, X1 and Win10.
Originally Posted by EddieM1974
Sorry I know it's stackable, what I meant was is this a new version like a UK only version, but I guess I would be answering my own question when I say "now that the x1 is region free" ...lol..
Episode 1 of Life is strange for X1 is now free. Used to be 4.99 euro.
Just found at WalMart, Disney Infinity 3.0 starter packs $20. All systems, all single figures $5. And most battle/double packs are only $12. Thus includes the Captain America figure you wanted futiles.
Just found at WalMart, Disney Infinity 3.0 starter packs $20. All systems, all single figures $5. And most battle/double packs are only $12. Thus includes the Captain America figure you wanted futiles.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Thanks, I pass a Wal-Mart on the way home...
Assassins Creed Unity for under 2 euro Smile

http://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/game...unity-xbox-one
Thanks for this
Thanks for this
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
You're welcome, it's such good a deal I just had to share it Smile
You're welcome, it's such good a deal I just had to share it Smile

12 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership (Digital Delivery) - $37.99 via CDKeys

Cheers
Wasn't cdkeys one of those sketchy sites. Took Kaens money without delivering the content or something?
Wasn't cdkeys one of those sketchy sites. Took Kaens money without delivering the content or something?
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Actually, I was pretty sure it used to be a pirate site.
Noticed that Toys R Us has the LEGO Dimensions starter kits for 50% off.. Sales has been on going so not sure when it will end... That would make them roughly $50 for each system... I think I'm still going to wait, maybe December they'll be even cheaper..
Thanks, I pass a Wal-Mart on the way home...
Originally Posted by futiles
Thanks to B8TINGU, I grabbed the Cap I wanted. LibrarianBeth and Sir Wolf Tamer bought Infinity 3.0, Black Panther, and Olaf.
Best Buy deal of the day, Arkham Knight for Xbox One $9.99
Best Buy deal of the day, Arkham Knight for Xbox One $9.99
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
I saw that, as well as Witcher III for $24. Don't be too quick in that Batman though, because they usually do this right before they drop the Game of the Year edition which will include all dlc.... Of course that will be a fuller price. I'd say if you want the vanilla version and aren't worried about dlc or willing to pick it up later when it goes on sale, then go for it!
https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-500G...80a918735df00d

Xbox One S 500GB Console - Halo Collection Bundle for $299.99 and releasing on August 23, 2016.
On sale as we speak. The Fall is now priced at 1.50 euros on the European marketplace. Don't know how long it'll last.
Looks like WalMart is doing some sort of mass clearance....probably getting ready for the holidays, but most of their games took a $10 hit which isn't saying too much, but I did manage to find a $15 Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments for the X1. (it was a free game for gold a few months back though)

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account