Post Any Good Deals You Find

Deals & Discounts

Is that a one time use code?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I don't believe so, CheapAssGamer.com posted it on Facebook. I didn't do it on the console, I did it from my laptop, so I have no idea if it actually works and puts the game into your download queue.
Worked for me, unless I was first...
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I haven't actually turned on my 360 to.get the avatar shirt yet, nor have I checked if the game is in my ready to install queue (wont play it anyway, but free stuff...)
Worked for me, unless I was first...
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Well I just tried it and got an "Oops" page.. So not sure what's going on with it now.
As I understand it, Major Nelson came out and said it was a test that wasn't supposed to be posted. They took it down quickly.
As I understand it, Major Nelson came out and said it was a test that wasn't supposed to be posted. They took it down quickly.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Well that explains the page I got. Thank you DomeJohnny for trying at least a few people got something..
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Well, I got the avatar shirt, and nothing else. At least I can say I got the T-shirt
Back on topic: Best Buy deal of the day has a few games for the One on sale albeit not that great of games: RBI 2016 $9. Arslan, Asseto and 7 Days to Die are $20 each. Today only.

I noticed they had some awesome pre Black Friday deals pop up. LEGO Dimensions $40 and some newer triple A games $40 (doing this in my phone so I may update a little later) but they were all sold out... Why mention them then? Well maybe they'll go back on sale or get some more in stock.

Also one last bit of news, I've read that there are sniper bots on the web and buying tons of good deals faster than people can buy them and they are targeting every kind of deal (like the "hot" holliday must haves and I mean they are buying out all stock, an example is the Retro Nintendo (flashback) it said that Walmart's entire stock was bought like this in a matter of seconds when they had the price around $25. Now looking around the web those exact consoles' are tripling in price.. I thought I had pre ordered one, but my GF never submitted my order. No big deal really, I guess I'll just have to wait for next year when those go back down in price.
If you are wanting an XboneS, but, you don't want white, then Amazon has the Military Green Battlefield 1 bundle for $50 off.

So $299, since it is a 1TB drive console.

https://smile.amazon.com/Xbox-One-1T...ox+One+S&psc=1

If you use Smile Amazon (linked above) then 10% of your purchase will be donated to the charity of your choice from the list. (Please consider Children's Miracle Network, the hospitals I support through Extra Life)

If you live in an available area, it can actually be delivered today for Prime Members, or for $10 for Non-Prime members.
Just a heads up for anyone looking for a Xbone controller from a legit site, the Microsoft store will be selling controllers with play and charge kits for $39.99 on 11/24, a $35 savings. They will also have other special edition controllers at $39.99 as well.
Offer at newegg.com

Spend $200 or more with your enrolled American Express card and receive a $25 statement credit. Offer expires 12-31-2016
New egg is selling xbox one consoles, games, and controllers, among other items. Do they have the best prices ? Perhaps, I suppose it depends on what you're looking for.

You must enroll your card here thru the amex website

https://promotions.newegg.com/nepro/...t5QGNveC5uZXQ=

FWIW, I've used these types of amex offers in the past and haven't had any issues. Amex seems to really be on the ball as far as credit card companies are concerned.
Staples has Xbox Gift Cards $50 for $40, in store only.
Originally Posted by N0RVY
20% off cash! I can get down with this deal. I think we have a Staples near me. Thanks for the tip!
Staples has Xbox Gift Cards $50 for $40, in store only.
Originally Posted by N0RVY
Holy awesome! Thank you!
Tomorrow (Cyber Monday) Amazon has 50 inch 4k smart TVs for $250. And regular 50 inch LED tvs for $150.

And today Best Buy has 32 inch LEDs for only $89. It's a Weatinghouse, the same one I currently have for my game room and I love them, but the Amazon deals is looking pretty tempting.
Last edited 11-27-2016 at 05:10 PM by B8TINGU.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - $19.99 via Amazon or Gamestop
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
Looks like that's part of their 12 days deals so I think we can expect more good games in coming days.. but if you want there is also:

Best Buy's Deal of the Day is: Watch Dogs 2 & Assassins Creed The Ezio Collection for $31. ea. $10 saving

and

Rainbow Six Siege & The Division for $15. ea.

Plus if your a game club unlocked member you get an additional %20 on top of that and don't forget your coupons for even more of a deal.
Best Buy has everything LEGO in sale. The big deals here are the two starter sets for Dimensions: $20 for the 360. & $28. Fir the One! Yes those are the starter games great deals.

Also not sure its applicable everywhere, but last night I found the starter packs for Skylanders Turbo Chargers for only $10 at Walmart. I picked up the two Wii versions just for the exclusive characters.
Damnit, B8TINGU, I said I wasn't going to buy any more games, and then you post this! :LOL:

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account