Found 17 posts - Go to Last Post

Add me on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/MusquitoBE) if you want boosts. Send me your gamertag in a PM on facebook, otherwise I will not accept you.
I just started the game install on my phone and don't even know what it is, nor how to play, yet. Once I figure it out you can hit me up. My facebook is /tat2dtrash. Or, you may use this link.
It is all about earning money! The more money I earn, the more greedy I become, I always want more!!!
Does the game have to be loaded to collect money? Or can you go do other things?
You get a "bucket" that collects money whether or not the game is loaded. You can upgrade the capacity and the rate of funds added. Once the bucket is full, it won't collect any more until you empty it. The other money won't collect/increase without the game running.
I try to send everyone boosts too, but it seems I can only pick the top 4 of my friends and as I am on top of the list, I can only send boosts to 3 other people. Anybody any idea how to send boosts to all my friends?
I'm having the exact same issue...only 4 (3+myself). Odd...
Yeah, only the top 4 on the friends leaderboard list. Man that game is easily addictive. I have a Trophy still, so I am playing on my wife's phone - and she is now playing it for me while I work! lol
Feel free to add me (/buckswana) with a message, but I'm not going to start playing it until MS sorts out the achievement syncing issues.
You can send boosts to more than the top 4 friends, you can swipe up/down on that screen. Send everyone a boost.
/ashptart - like buck, I haven't even started the gane
You can send boosts to more than the top 4 friends, you can swipe up/down on that screen. Send everyone a boost.
Originally Posted by Musquito
I'm not ashamed to admit that I felt like a major jackass when I finally figured that out Lol
Anyone else having a 'this app has a problem, must re-install issue? I can't load it now.
I loaded it just now, seems to be working fine. Possibly you have a corrupted installation?
Darnit. I have the 100k swipes and the most expensive achievement left until completion. Not really interested in starting over. Maybe I will wait for an update or something. Darn it. Darn it. Darn it!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account