Community Night Section

Feature Requests

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

Planned
What do people feel about a community night section were their could be a schedule of upcoming events along with user uploaded pics and vids of the night?
Sounds cool, but how often do you think this section would be used? I think we need to establish a need for it to have its own section, before implementing something and have only a few members actually use it.
I'm with Diesel maybe there needs to be a community section to make and manage gaming/ boosting sessions every month. Hey if you make it they will come.
Sounds cool, but how often do you think this section would be used? I think we need to establish a need for it to have its own section, before implementing something and have only a few members actually use it.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Eric did say he was planning on doing a monthly community event. Having a section on the site promoting the last event would be a good way to promote the next one.
Status changed to 'Planned'
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Well I'm guessing this is the answer...lol. I knew we wanted something like a boosting schedule, but wasn't sure how it was going to be implemented.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account