what do u do in your spare time besides xbox?

General Chat

Found 18 posts - Go to Last Post

for me i enjoy taking my kids fishing n the mud foot hills
I am an avid gun enthusiast, collecting WWI and WWII weapons from all over the globe. My son and I target practice quite often. My little family loves being outdoors, but with the littlest one only 9 months old, we've been homebodies lately, watching a lot of Redbox and Netflix, etc...

Once she is older, we will resume our naturistic enjoyment. We love hiking, and I do live in Sedona, AZ, and in 2010, I hiked with my then 5 year old son, all 250+ miles of Sedona's trails. It took ten months, going to trails once or twice a week, sometimes more. It is beautiful here, and each trail is unique.

I also spend a lot of time helping my wife's business, www.facebook.com/beansthings (shameless plug) and www.beansthings.etsy.com (another shameless plug)
Is there anything else?

Kidding aside, We usually take our kids to different racing events, Nascar, NHRA, GRC. We also like going to the lake and the beach during the summer.
being newly single after 15 years Im rediscovering my self and having way too much fun, wish I made enough to have a full time designated driver though, walking home way too much.

Ive reconnected with a lot of old friends and made a lot of new ones....life is good!
I enjoy hanging out with my girlfriend. we like watching movies togeather.
I enjoy hanging out with my girlfriend. we like watching movies togeather.
Originally Posted by keoskey
Just saw meet the millers with mine, pretty funny!
Just saw meet the millers with mine, pretty funny!
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
I thought 2 posts up you said you were enjoying the single life now your seeing movies with a girlfriend?!
I thought 2 posts up you said you were enjoying the single life now your seeing movies with a girlfriend?!
Originally Posted by Dark Lord White
ok so it was more of a date, She is a girl and a friend but not exclusive...because bitchez be tripping!
I sleep, eat , and sometimes shower.
Originally Posted by Dark Lord White
forgot about poopin
...because bitchez be tripping!
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
yes. Yes they are. Did I mention it was my 11th anniversary Saturday? Lol
Happy Anniversary! my 15 year would have been exactly one month from today but instead ill be at the bar looking for a newer model!
Thanks! So what time is it appropriate to trade in for a newer model?
About the same time as the old models starts nagging and repeating like it's beginning to break down. I mainly look after my kids doing normal parent things like school runs but I have started teaching them how to use the xbox and my 3 year old has helped me gain several achievements on the kinect and loves playing sesame street for me. I've started teaching them to ride their bikes the past couple of weeks while they are off school and the weather is nice too. Other than that I just spend time with the wife watching the random films she buys or watching series like Dexter or fringe on Netflix.
About the same time as the old models starts nagging and repeating like it's beginning to break down. I mainly look after my kids doing normal parent things like school runs but I have started teaching them how to use the xbox and my 3 year old has helped me gain several achievements on the kinect and loves playing sesame street for me. I've started teaching them to ride their bikes the past couple of weeks while they are off school and the weather is nice too. Other than that I just spend time with the wife watching the random films she buys or watching series like Dexter or fringe on Netflix.
Originally Posted by chaotikilla
I have been watching the Sopranos, Breaking Bad =, and Weeds here lately.
Thanks! So what time is it appropriate to trade in for a newer model?
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Actually I dont believe in divorce unless its an abusive situation, What I committed to was for rich or poor, through good and bad sickness and health and all that shit and I stand behind that, unfortunately when your partner wants something else there is nothing you can do about it! I spent 6 months trying to reconcile and was willing to try anything to do so. Once she signed the lease at her new place I accepted it for what it is and thats when the search for a new model started...and shopping is a lot of fun! Choosing the one to stay with will be the hard part, but I suppose Ill know when its right.
I also am a gun enthusiast. I collect all kinds of weapons.. big fan of old Russian weapons. I have an sks, mosin nagant, ruger super black hawk. 44 mag, government colt .45 1911, benelli Nova pump 12 gauge, steyr a10 9mm, dpms ar10 .308 and a few others I cant even remember. I shoot roughly once a week with my wife. Other than that I love watching movies with the family. I have about 1200 Dvds.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account