Will you continue playing Xbox 360?

Xbox 360

I will most definitley be playing games on the 360 until they stop making them.
So many 360 games exclusive to japan that i STILL want to PLAY!!!
I have too many good games on 360 to just drop it.
I have a massive backlog to get through first. Plus first year of One will definitely have large droughts where there are no games so that's when I plan on fighting through my backlog.
That would be nice, but somehow I have feeling just by the way they were talking.. I don't think that's going to happen, but I really hope your right.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I don't get why you would say that. I works that way right now.

I have 3 Xbox 360s. I no longer need to redownload my profile going from console to console, 18 months ago, I did.

They auto sync with each other.
I don't get why you would say that. I works that way right now.

I have 3 Xbox 360s. I no longer need to redownload my profile going from console to console, 18 months ago, I did.

They auto sync with each other.
Originally Posted by futiles
Ive had my profile on a flash drive for years just so I could move it from console to console. This is news to me!!! Im going to be downloading my profile to all my consoles when I get home.
I have, too. I redownloaded my profile recently because of their changes.

My profile went from 120MB to 60KB (YES from MEGA to KILO)

Since all profiles are cloud stored, even if you have it on a thumbdrive, it still cloud syncs.

I keep in on the thumbdrive still, only because of going to neighbors and offline play.

GFWL is the only platform still on the old format, and that is why it won't let you play 360 and GFWL simultaneously.
I have, too. I redownloaded my profile recently because of their changes.

Since all profiles are cloud stored, even if you have it on a thumbdrive, it still cloud syncs.

I keep in on the thumbdrive still, only because of going to neighbors and offline play.

GFWL is the only platform still on the old format, and that is why it won't let you play 360 and GFWL simultaneously.
Originally Posted by futiles
So I could play a game online with my account and my wife or kids could play offline as well or could they both be on at the same time for the 360s?

I need to look at this for sure, it takes forever to pull up achievement lists and friends list on dashboard, I assume this would speed it up a bit
So I could play a game online with my account and my wife or kids could play offline as well or could they both be on at the same time for the 360s?
Originally Posted by Dark Lord White

No, if you play offline without syncing before more online play, that does still jack it up (I think):

Basically, play online and get 30 gamerscore. Then play offline and get 30 gamerscore. Then play online (without syncing that offline version first) and get 30 gamerscore. The sync signatures will still be jacked up on the offline version.

Or, you are online while your wife is offline with a copy of your profile, anything she does offline while you are online will also jack up sync signatures, and be lost.

It is still one login per platform (so, only on one 360 at a time).

But for the speed question, yes, the dashboard is faster. Sign in is faster. And when you take your profile to a new console, that is much quicker.
Gonna stay loyal with my Xbox for a while, well, until the price drops for the XB1, then treat myself (tbh - get the kids) to cross my thumbs with a new console and off course a few games (I hope)

Was planning to get one around Christmas time but with a new Grand child going to drop by I've decided to wait (so the wife tells me) I wonder who's thumbs ache the most, mine playing the Xbox or the misses holding me down with her's Wink

Regards
Homie
I'll still have my Xbox 360 for another year. I'll get the xbox one maybe in summer.
Yes, i am not getting xbox 1 until the 360 online servers are down!
I will most definitley be playing games on the 360 until they stop making them.
Originally Posted by Milky Meconium
Me too! Until they convince me to upgrade to xbox One.
This thread should have had a poll. I'm mostly working on old 360 games because I want to improve my completion % and it's good to let the One build up a library and have some crap discounted. I gave it a solid year, own 60ish One games, but I am not ready to move on yet because I don't think I will ever commit to going back if I don't do it now.
I have at least 6 xbox 360 games that are still unopened. Ever since I became a grandfather ( 3 times ), I've had very little " me " time to play, let alone think of upgrading to a One. Plus, I also want the One's game library to grow some more. Maybe that will push me to make a decision lol
I have at least 6 xbox 360 games that are still unopened. Ever since I became a grandfather ( 3 times ), I've had very little " me " time to play, let alone think of upgrading to a One. Plus, I also want the One's game library to grow some more. Maybe that will push me to make a decision lol
Originally Posted by Steiermark
Congrats! A lot of people dread the thought of being called a grandparent....not this guy..I can't wait. My oldest is 25 and my middle child will be 21 in a few months, so it's getting closer and closer to that time.

I still play on my 360 a lot. Games are all that matter to me..the "entertainment side" is completely irrelevant, so I simply play whatever I feel like playing, regardless of what console I stick the disc in. Plus, the UI on the One is terrible, so I feel more at home on my 360. I'm hoping and praying that they take a step backwards with whatever comes next, if I'm still playing. I have as much desire to talk to my TV for navigation as I have to be fisted by the jolly green giant.
Congrats! A lot of people dread the thought of being called a grandparent....not this guy..I can't wait. My oldest is 25 and my middle child will be 21 in a few months, so it's getting closer and closer to that time.

I still play on my 360 a lot. Games are all that matter to me..the "entertainment side" is completely irrelevant, so I simply play whatever I feel like playing, regardless of what console I stick the disc in. Plus, the UI on the One is terrible, so I feel more at home on my 360. I'm hoping and praying that they take a step backwards with whatever comes next, if I'm still playing. I have as much desire to talk to my TV for navigation as I have to be fisted by the jolly green giant.
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
Thanks very much! Being a grandfather is pretty cool. I agree with you about the Kinect. I really don't have the need to talk to my TV or jump up and down in front of it. I have enough gaming issues lol
Thanks very much! Being a grandfather is pretty cool. I agree with you about the Kinect. I really don't have the need to talk to my TV or jump up and down in front of it. I have enough gaming issues lol
Originally Posted by Steiermark
I was jumping up and down in front of my TV long before the Kinect ever came out :mad2:
Me personally after I finish up xbox 360 I'll move on to the xbox one then I'll be set for a long while.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account