I got banned

Xbox 360

Found 21 posts - Go to Last Post

Some rule was invoked by Microsoft for message content and I can't access my Live account for 3 days. I wonder how I can fix this or figure a way around it.
stop sending messages that violate the TOS, that's how you fix it.

Spend the weekend outside, no legitimate way to get around it.
Yup sounds like you got reported for something..and it's only there days, you can still play off line.. but I would definitely take Hotdogs advice.. because next time it's gonna be longer and then eventually your just gone forever.
or figure a way around it.
Originally Posted by SeaSwine6478
This would likely lead to a much longer time off period. Like permanent.
Some rule was invoked by Microsoft for message content and I can't access my Live account for 3 days. I wonder how I can fix this or figure a way around it.
To help avoid future account suspensions, please review the Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct and the Terms of Use here:

http://www.xbox.com/Legal/CodeOfConduct

http://www.xbox.com/Legal/LiveTOU

To determine whether your account is currently suspended, and for additional information regarding the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team and specific types of Code of Conduct violations, please visit enforcement.xbox.com.

There is no appeal process for bans. Bans will stay in force for their stated duration.
To help avoid future account suspensions, please review the Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct and the Terms of Use here:

http://www.xbox.com/Legal/CodeOfConduct

http://www.xbox.com/Legal/LiveTOU

To determine whether your account is currently suspended, and for additional information regarding the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team and specific types of Code of Conduct violations, please visit enforcement.xbox.com.

There is no appeal process for bans. Bans will stay in force for their stated duration.
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
Lol...officially MS spokesperson
Maybe i will just switch to playstation
Makes sense, PlayStation doesn't have the exact same rules about messaging people with harassing messages, and never hands out suspensions...
maybe you should play games like a normal person and let the children be children.
Makes sense, PlayStation doesn't have the exact same rules about messaging people with harassing messages, and never hands out suspensions...
Originally Posted by futiles
thanks for the laugh!
Cool, I can say anything I want on PS and they can't stop me, excellent.
Well truthfully sounds like you should be over on PS then if that's how you want to game. Enjoy!
Well, it is good that you created an account to immediately begin causing trouble, and then join a community site just to complain about it.
Well, it is good that you created an account to immediately begin causing trouble, and then join a community site just to complain about it.
Yeah I needed to create an account to play you know. This is a community where I was hoping to get unbanned but I guess that's not going to happen. I was just responding to some random that was jumping on top of me after they killed my guy.

I guess XBox doesn't like harsh language, they need to grow a pair.
Yes, Xbox is the one with the problem.....

You should be friends with Mike from Canada. He gets banned a lot.

Also, make sure to respond to those messages about websites that give free MS currency, they are totally legit.
Lol...officially MS spokesperson
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
Sure, Lol :-)
Last edited 08-29-2014 at 09:20 PM by Done.
if you ever go to court for something, can I come watch?
if you ever go to court for something, can I come watch?
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
I'm seriously considering court action against Xbox right now, I have a couple hours left to file a small claims action for them banning me. I paid for the subscription and my lawyer said if I paid and can't use it then I am entitled to damages, he said 100X because its a tort, so I'm going to file a lawsuit.

This is also causing me alot of personal stress and I can't sleep, so I think I have a good case.
You're an idiot, and you're "lawyer" is a moron. Read the TOS, dumbass.

Also, Xbox live costs...say $60 a year. So three days without service equates to $0.49. You'll spend more than that driving to the small claims court just to get laughed at.

Come to think of it, with the proper grammar, punctuation, and lack of spelling errors, I'm starting to question who is trolling who.

Whatever though..dumbass
You're an idiot, and you're "lawyer" is a moron. Read the TOS, dumbass.

Also, Xbox live costs...say $60 a year. So three days without service equates to $0.49. You'll spend more than that driving to the small claims court just to get laughed at.

Come to think of it, with the proper grammar, punctuation, and lack of spelling errors, I'm starting to question who is trolling who.

Whatever though..dumbass
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
No hotdog boy, you're the dumbass. I am now going to name you personally on the lawsuit so get ready for your lawyer yourself. I'm coming at you hotdogger, watch it out!

I only was looking for help and now I have to go to court, great thanks for your help. I won't stop until you remove the ban. Until then I will see you in court. I am forwarding this message to my lawyer right now.

When I get unbanned I'm going to find out why and then I will post it here so others won't have to go to court and have this big mess like I have.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account