Best Year & Week Trackers

Feature Requests

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

Duplicate
With the year coming to and end it would be nice to have an achievement score tracker for the Best Year Badges (as well as the Best Week).
With the year coming to and end it would be nice to have an achievement score tracker for the Best Year Badges (as well as the Best Week).
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
You do. On your GTN page there is a "STATS" section which can be changed be changed to Day, Week, Month, or Year view.

According to that, at last scan by GTN, I have:

220 GS this week.
19,880 GS this year.

You have:
265 GS this week.
10165 GS this year.

I mean, do we really need another widget to load on someone's page when the data is right there for them?
Just noticing that the day logs are off, specifically when my only achievement for the day is on WP
Just noticing that the day logs are off, specifically when my only achievement for the day is on WP
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
They use server timezone I think
They use server timezone I think
Originally Posted by dieselv2
He and the site are both Central time, US, in Texas, actually. But, according to another thread, there was a WP bug.
Status changed to 'Duplicate' - As futiles mentioned this can be found under the Stats area of your profile. Simply navigate to the Achievements tab: http://www.gamertagnation.com/member...ents/?do=stats

Once there you can see which year was your best and even filter it by year to see which months, days, or day of the week was your best this year.

Additonally you can find a breakdown of your achievements and gamerscore under the My Stats area in the sidebar. This is located on your profile and on the dashboard.

Also wanted to note that the Windows Phone achievements issue was resolved in another thread.
Status changed to 'Duplicate' - As futiles mentioned this can be found under the Stats area of your profile. Simply navigate to the Achievements tab: http://www.gamertagnation.com/member...ents/?do=stats

Once there you can see which year was your best and even filter it by year to see which months, days, or day of the week was your best this year.

Additonally you can find a breakdown of your achievements and gamerscore under the My Stats area in the sidebar. This is located on your profile and on the dashboard.

Also wanted to note that the Windows Phone achievements issue was resolved in another thread.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Yes, I knew about clicking through the stats and seeing the yearly breakdown. I was looking for more of a % tracker on the badge itself so when I look at my unearned badges (these specifically) I can see how much further I need to attain them.
Yes, I knew about clicking through the stats and seeing the yearly breakdown. I was looking for more of a % tracker on the badge itself so when I look at my unearned badges (these specifically) I can see how much further I need to attain them.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
This isn't difficult math.

I have not earned the 100K in a year badge. I have earned 18K this year. I need 82K to make it to the badge.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account