Achievement Fest 2019

General Chat

Achievement Fest 2019 will be July 19-21 (18-22 for the extended passes) at eBash in Terre Haute, IN. Website is currently being updated to reflect minor changes, although, this year, seating and store layout will remain unchanged. Achievement Fest Junior will again be returning.

I ask that no one register just yet, as I am still making sure everything is setup properly. However, it should be ready to go this weekend, Monday at the latest. (Honestly, it is probably ready now, but, I feel like I missed/forgot something, and want a little soak time to see if I can remember/figure out what it might be.)
Need someone to look it over to see if everything is there?
Registration is open. I think I have found all the issues I caused. Couple of typos here and there, and some bad mathing.
Ill be driving through Indy on Wed July 17th in the pm 7pm ish, Ive got 2-3 spots in my man van to pick up ppl (depending on equipment their bringing)

Also I dont think I want to lug all my games this year but if there is any game you would like me to bring I can do so.

I will not have my delisted console this year but i am bringing my Guitar Zero
We have 27 adults and 10 juniors scheduled to attend already, still waiting on a handful of regulars to get registered. I see 4 first years so far, too.
Should have 2 more new people signing up today, or already by the time of this post.
Should have 2 more new people signing up today, or already by the time of this post.
Originally Posted by Giant Hunger
I actually had THREE new attendees register. Will probably have to open up more seats, soon. However, 2 of the registrations did not give gamertags, so, I am trying to get those.
Copy and pasting from the other thread, to see what I would need to do about accommodations and transportation.

@Frawstfever I am also looking on airbnb and I would love to share a house. I am also flying in Wed night and flying out Tuesday Morning. So let me know if this is what you are saying by getting a house, or if you meant getting a house just for you or family?

Also let me know if I need to rent out a car, or if I can carpool with anybody for those days to the airport?
Copy and pasting from the other thread, to see what I would need to do about accommodations and transportation.

@Frawstfever I am also looking on airbnb and I would love to share a house. I am also flying in Wed night and flying out Tuesday Morning. So let me know if this is what you are saying by getting a house, or if you meant getting a house just for you or family?

Also let me know if I need to rent out a car, or if I can carpool with anybody for those days to the airport?
Originally Posted by Giant Hunger
Fshguy, Kaens, and I had a good experience with AirBNB last year, but, I didn't see anything that I wanted this year, so, I went with Pear Tree. Little bit more than the Quality Inn, but, a nicer hotel with nicer rooms.
@ Giant Hunger

Ive already secured accommodations for me and my son. What times are your flights, good chances I can get you from the airport and back.
Arrival is 5:50 PM on Wednesday, and departing on Tuesday at 4:14 PM.
So i could prob be in indy like 730pm, i thought you said your flight was in the morning on tuesday?
So i could prob be in indy like 730pm, i thought you said your flight was in the morning on tuesday?
Originally Posted by Frawstfever
Yes I did, but after I double checked my booking I noticed that it was later.
i can do both, im not 100% what time im leaving tuesday but if you are okay with waiting
i can do both, im not 100% what time im leaving tuesday but if you are okay with waiting
Originally Posted by Frawstfever
Yeah, I have no problem with waiting.
My plans to play NCAA Basketball 09 March Madness Edition did not come to fruition seven years ago, so I am ready to try again.
My plans to play NCAA Basketball 09 March Madness Edition did not come to fruition seven years ago, so I am ready to try again.
Originally Posted by LausDomini
I saw you registered, and it is exciting to have you back! How old is your little one?
Originally Posted by LausDomini
WIsh I was going this year but the family planned a camping trip that weekend...Hope we meet up one of these years!
I saw you registered, and it is exciting to have you back! How old is your little one?
Originally Posted by futiles
I am bringing my oldest, who is 11. Actually, we are hauling all seven of us to Indiana, but the wife and other kiddos will do outings and whatnot for a couple days and then we'll drive back on Sunday.

I've got my wish list ready if any of these games will be available to play:
1 Clash
2 Cyber Troopers Virtual-On
3 Mr. Pumpkin Adventure (CN)
4 NCAA Basketball 09 March Madness Edition
5 Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (Toshiba) (Win 8)
6 Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (VAIO) (Win 8)
7 Shiei no Sona-Nyl Refrain: What a Beautiful Memories
8 Virtua Striker

I also have a ton of easy games on my box that I imagine people can hop onto if they want to play The Station, NeoGeo, etc.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account