Hello from New Mexico!

Introductions

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Hello everyone, how are y'all? I'm great by the way. Anyways I am new to the site I actually registered on the 19th of June but never came around to posting in the forums until now. I actually found this website a few years ago but never joined. What got me to join was seeing a post over at 360v and what may happen, so sad to hear too. Luckily for me though, I remembered that I was sent a referral link by B8TINGU when I was in a boosting session with him on TA. So, I decided to help him out by using his referral.

About me though I have been playing games since I was maybe seven years old can't really remember. I have owned quite a few gaming consoles growing up. I currently own the 360, X1 and PS4. I started PC gaming when I was in college but I had to stop playing as my computer died on me. You might see me playing a game every once and a while on steam but that is me using my laptop which is also broken.

I don't really plan to use the forums that much as I am not a real big talker. This post may seem long but trust me I'm not that big on talking to people.

That's the end of that and I will let y'all go. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see y'all around.
I don't really plan to use the forums that much as I am not a real big talker. This post may seem long but trust me I'm not that big on talking to people.
Originally Posted by Monky Spit
You and me are going to get along great! Welcome to the site!
Well that was pretty awesome of you to use my referral and give me props! I certainly hope you decide to use the forums, your always welcome and again welcome to the nation!
Thank you for the welcome guys appreciate it a lot.

You and me are going to get along great! Welcome to the site!
Originally Posted by Kaens
I hope we get along great wouldn't want to get on your bad side.

Well that was pretty awesome of you to use my referral and give me props
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
No problem B8TINGU.
Well hello and welcome frommyur Arizona neighbor!
Thank you porschephiliac, I moved to Arizona back in 2006. I loved it there.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account