The Dren's Guild (Gems of War)

Gems of War

Did you want to attempt the "Team Synergy" Achievement & 40K seals in 3 weeks??

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 13 (25.00%) Absolutely 100%, I live for helping my new guild members!

× 16 (30.77%) NO - I'm not interested in helping out!

× 23 (44.23%) Maybe - I am a slacker!

• Added 07-20-2017 01:44 AM
  • 52 votes
At least I told you to f off! Smile
Originally Posted by Kaens
Well Griffey sent a PM on Xbox and said that he was done with the game and didn't want to take up space within the guild. He donated 4million gold this past week got the achievement and quit the game like a boss.

I'm not playing the he said she game with you Kaens. You were a weak link within the guild at the time and a change was needed.
Last edited 10-02-2017 at 09:45 AM by Deadinside247.
I covered for Titan. GRIFFEY Has left the guild and has yet to state why.
Originally Posted by Deadinside247

So nice of you to be a dick to Mondo, after I said I would cover his gold.

I miss the old guild. Where the leader wasn't a Nazi. This guild is sapping the fun out of the game and turning people away from wanting to play.
I knew you were covering for him, I didn't know he had personal issues. I can say that everyone else that had issues posted there set amount, yes, I simply knew he was playing other games and not doing his part to contribute.

My buddy Titan posted 375,000 gold on the wrong week, I told him and a few others id was covering for him. His best friend is dieing pancreatic cancer. He still managed to post 155k gold. Wisegurl broke her wrist and needed to have surgery. She sent me a message stating that she was not sure if she could play but was having her husband play until she got better.

My point is each one them sent me a message given what was up with them. I do not know Mike, (drmondo7) situation. I tried to send a message back to him and he removed me and blocked me. All I know is I felt it was unfair to reap the benefits of other without at least breaking 200k.

So if anyone wants to leave the guild to be it. I've been on the fence for awhile now and I will search for a new guild within the week.

Deen and I started this guild nearly 2 yrs ago next month. I think a change is order.
Looks like I stepped into something I didn't mean to. Honestly I was just making a friendly joke, I didn't realize there was drama going on or I would have stayed out of it.

I don't "like" that the direction of the guild changed, but when I saw it I removed myself. It's not my guild, so they can do whatever they want with it. I join in the beginning because I thought it was a friendly casual guild for members of this site, we'd rally around when new achievements were released and do for one another. It became more serious so I'm left.

I hope you guys work it out and everyone is happy. I'm happy with my departure and its funny because I've been playing daily again because of the new content.
This is on the beginning page of this forum.

RULES / WEEKLY GOALS FOR GUILD

Note : If you have a major life event (eg. move, vacation, birth of a child, death in family) let us know and I will make a notation and excuse you for a reasonable amount of time. Life happens, and family always comes first.

All I asked from the beginning is to be informed of an issue prohibiting you from contributing. I made a judgement call and feel it was right of me to ask him to leave the guild. Now, not once was I told he was not contributing for any reason.
Yep Ursakya is level ten and 5 stars. That was an easy kingdom to level up. I am stuck with the last Magic Kingdom of Silverglade to get to 5 stars. I am 40 points shy.
I got Silverglade to 5-stars this week.
I'm not to big on this update. Actually like it the way it was before. Makes me not even want to play it.

Grinding out 350k souls for an achievement is going to be a slow process as just not in the grinding mood to do a lot each and every day.

Also doesn't help when you set down for the day and you fall asleep only to wake up 1.5 hours later just to cut everything off and go to bed.
I'm not to big on this update. Actually like it the way it was before. Makes me not even want to play it.
Originally Posted by ZeroDesolation
I second this sentiment. I do not like how it looks at all. Makes it much harder to quickly track things that pop up. Makes it harder to figure out attack/health/armor values. Everything is so big and gaudy.
The home screen with all the kingdoms is just way too much text, it looks awful
I agree with all you on the latest update, I looked on the gems of war forums and another update is coming to fix some of the issues raised, especially the text and other features.

On another note if you have gems to burn, purchase for 475 gems 18,000 souls. It will help get you closer to the 350k souls needed for Xantheros achievement

I just got Xanthenos the third trait today. Now to figure out a team to build around him..
Morning everyone, I wanted to let everyone know that our friend The Dren is once again in the hospital. Please pray for a speedy recovery.
Morning everyone, I wanted to let everyone know that our friend The Dren is once again in the hospital. Please pray for a speedy recovery.
Do you know what he is in for this time?
Figured I'd post this here since I told Dead all this first thing this morning.

So I decided to do what Dead suggested and just drop the gems to buy the souls I needed to knock out the Xanothos achievement. However you spell that name. So I did and went to create the card. I need 300 gems to create it. I have 1. Literally didn't think about needing gems and can't create the card.

So hate this game sometimes.

No thanks to the new kingdom, I'm down to 2 Kingdoms that are at level 6. Maybe they will all be level 10 if I can bring myself to play and not give up for what I did.
Do you know what he is in for this time?
Originally Posted by futiles
At this time I know as much as you do. I'll keep everyone posted when I find out his health status..
I spoke with The Dren's wife (Stephanie) this morning and she states that he is doing much better today. He may be coming home today or tomorrow. She did not specifically say why he was in the hospital. Yay, he's doing much better, that all we ask..
I spoke with The Dren's wife (Stephanie) this morning and she states that he is doing much better today. He may be coming home today or tomorrow. She did not specifically say why he was in the hospital. Yay, he's doing much better, that all we ask..
That is good to hear. I am going to be passing right by Houston tomorrow and then on Friday, but, I do not think I am going to have time to try and stop.
That is good to hear. I am going to be passing right by Houston tomorrow and then on Friday, but, I do not think I am going to have time to try and stop.
Originally Posted by futiles
He's back home as of today! I was able to speak with him today and he said the issue is the same as last time which is pancreatitis.
I swear I'm just making this ach harder to get.

Literally out of routine since I've done it so much, beat the 3 dungeon bosses and spent the 50 coins to get the extra which I don't need to do. So 50 less gems towards the ach. Mad Disappointed
I swear I'm just making this ach harder to get.

Literally out of routine since I've done it so much, beat the 3 dungeon bosses and spent the 50 coins to get the extra which I don't need to do. So 50 less gems towards the ach. Mad Disappointed
Originally Posted by ZeroDesolation
It's only worth spending the extra on Sundays...
With the 3 year anniversary and the event this week. Got over 200 gems to craft Xathenos to finish off the achievements in this game AGAIN!

All my kingdoms are level 10 now and I hit 50 mana for each color.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account