Best Xbox 360 games of all time

Xbox 360

Found 21 posts - Go to Last Post

The top 50 of 360

By GamesRadar

Microsoft had a good start with the original Xbox, but that proved to be a very expensive test run for its next system. 2005 saw the launch of the Xbox 360, Microsoft's game console that it intended to make an all-in-one home entertainment device. You could debate how successful the company was with that goal, but it's clear that the 360 saw some of the best game ever made.

http://www.gamesradar.com/best-xbox-360-games/

My best game is Gears of War 2
Their list is vastly different than mine. Portal above Borderlands 2 & Skyrim...H4 on the list but no H3....no mention of R6V...I think they fell and hit their head.
Hrm.... South Park TSoT in the bottom 10? I stopped reading there, that game was the absolute #1 of the last console generation.
Their list is vastly different than mine. Portal above Borderlands 2 & Skyrim...H4 on the list but no H3....no mention of R6V...I think they fell and hit their head.
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
That's how I feel. I wouldn't even have half their list in my top 50. Good news is, we can all create our own lists here at this site! Too bad Eric hasn't added the ability to comment on them yet.
personal favorite would be any of the batman games
Originally Posted by Cer3bra1Asassin
I really only like the first one. They started as stealth game and turned into open world. That's how I feel about Assassin's Creed series as well.
Best in the Car/racing has to be Burnout Paradise for me.
Gears 1-3, Halo 3, the last Tomb Raider are all up there for me.
I honestly would put one of the Dead Space's up there, DS2 in particular.
Edit: I just realized DS2 is #16, I think that's pretty fair. It's a very good game.
My favorite is Saints row the Third,Saints row 4 and GTA 5.
My favorite is Saints row the Third,Saints row 4 and GTA 5.
Originally Posted by XboxGuy41
In my opinion, I can't stand SR3. It's just so fake and I dislike that. I haven't played SR4, but honestly I'm not looking forward to it. But GTAV is a whole different story. I've spent days just playing with my friends and doing the dumbest things, it makes the game infinitely better.
Is GTA 5 better then those two games due the good online community.Not sure Dirt series are the best racing games.
Best in the Car/racing has to be Burnout Paradise for me.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Toss-up between Paradise & Blur for me. I loved both of them.
Not sure any of you play Forza series like Horizon and Forza 4 but I skip Forza 2/3.
Not sure any of you play Forza series like Horizon and Forza 4 but I skip Forza 2/3.
Originally Posted by XboxGuy41
I've played every Forza, great games. But I have to give the edge to the games I had the most fun with..
Halo 3 is my favorite game of all-time, it's the game that both got me into gaming & into achievements. I have so many good memories of that game... Can't wait to play it again with a (hopefully) revived community in November!
I keep coming back to Alan Wake
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Originally Posted by Cer3bra1Asassin
YESSSSSSSSS
Loved Alan Wake- told everyone I knew to buy that game at the time.
I played Arkham Asylum & Arkham City so much that I saw the little in-game icons for the batarang/zip line in my dreams...

I have a soft spot for games with couch co-op- Left 4 Dead (first one), Halo (all of them), & Gears Of War (all of them!), & Portal 2.
there is like only about six games on that list that i played that interest me. red dead is one of my favs. max payne 3 and rainbow six vegas should be on the list.
I love DW, but Viva Pinata is probably my favorite.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account