Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

Has anyone picked up any good game deals (Xbox or otherwise) that we should be looking out for?

The best deal for me so far has been Tales of Vesteria on Steam for £3.99!
I am 25 game away from the own 500 arcade games on the xbox 360 badge. So I was hoping for some deals on the 360 side from their massive BF sale and there are very few picking of which I already have bought in the past. So nothing for me really. Going to look around for a Series S or X maybe.
I am 25 game away from the own 500 arcade games on the xbox 360 badge. So I was hoping for some deals on the 360 side from their massive BF sale and there are very few picking of which I already have bought in the past. So nothing for me really. Going to look around for a Series S or X maybe.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Purely personal opinion of course, but if you're upgrading from a One X, I'd hold out for the Series X - otherwise it feels like you're buying the same console again. If you're upgrading from a One, then have at it either way Big Grin
I don't really have to buy anything, but I would like to see some of the deals for 24" gaming monitors. I want at least 2, maybe get 3 and replace my curved 27" MSI one that I got a few years ago on BF at Walmart, so that they all 3 match.

I haven't even looked at any of the Xbox sales though, so I should go do that.
Just spent some time looking at the 360 sales and I am disappointed to find that Marathon: Durandal is not on sale when another site said it was. I'll wait it out until it is though. Only game I picked up with Outland for $2.99 USD.
Just spent some time looking at the 360 sales and I am disappointed to find that Marathon: Durandal is not on sale when another site said it was. I'll wait it out until it is though. Only game I picked up with Outland for $2.99 USD.
Originally Posted by Kaiteh
Outland is an excellent game! So playable, and a great mechanic.
if you're upgrading from a One X, I'd hold out for the Series X
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
Haha, yeah...I have an original Xbox One before any hardware upgrades started rolling out and it has been a solid console all these years. I would of course prefer the Series X over the S. Just exploring options since the S just had a $50 price drop and I was looking to basically run all my digital games on it. Neverwinter is getting painfully slow especially when switching characters.

I also like the that you can buy an add on screen to make it a portable gaming station. Although looking for a pic to post, I came across a portable set up for the series X too. I will have to do some more digging to see what I want.
Originally Posted by Kaiteh
That is one of the titles I wanted also. Old school Bungie even after all these years has never gone on sale.
Haha, yeah...I have an original Xbox One before any hardware upgrades started rolling out and it has been a solid console all these years. I would of course prefer the Series X over the S. Just exploring options since the S just had a $50 price drop and I was looking to basically run all my digital games on it. Neverwinter is getting painfully slow especially when switching characters.

I also like the that you can buy an add on screen to make it a portable gaming station. Although looking for a pic to post, I came across a portable set up for the series X too. I will have to do some more digging to see what I want.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Just wnat to butt in here and say that I have the XScreen for my Series S and It. Is. Fantastic. Yes... it was a bit expensive, but I was already looking for a portable monitor. It just made sense to pay the little bit extra to get one that actually connected to the Xbox itself and had a way to protect the screen at the same time.

Only think that I don't like is when you have the screen attached you cannot hardwire it in, so when I am at home double boxing, I can't connect it.
Xbox Series S makes the ultimate travel console, though...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account