BADGE: This Calls for a Party

General Chat

Found 23 posts - Go to Last Post

ALL DATES ARE IN THE BRITISH FORMAT
DD/MM

Click on today's date to unlock the badge, and be sure to leave the helpful member a HAPPY BIRTHDAY message!

04/02
16/04
21/05
12/09
15/09
16/10
27/10 27/10
13/11
23/11 - GTN ERIC!
30/11

I'll keep this post updated as much as possible.

Last edited 04-14-2023 at 06:44 AM by C64 Mat.
Updated main post
Last edited 10-11-2022 at 01:50 PM by C64 Mat.
I call shenanigans; you have the same birthday as me! Lol
I call shenanigans; you have the same birthday as me! Lol
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Oh wow! I'll update the post so you get the birthday messages. Or will I... Mwahahahaha!
I know someone who's having a birthday tomorrow.
I know someone who's having a birthday tomorrow.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I've only been adding the people who appear on the "upcoming birthdays" list on the site, as their privacy settings allow that to be shown.

If you (or anyone!) would like to be added to the list here, tell me and I'll get it done Smile
I've only been adding the people who appear on the "upcoming birthdays" list on the site, as their privacy settings allow that to be shown.

If you (or anyone!) would like to be added to the list here, tell me and I'll get it done Smile
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
I'll have to check on my page and see if it shows but May 21st for me.
������������Happy Birthday, ������������
I clicked on the 16/10 link but a badge didn't unlock. Is it on British time or would that have anything to do with it? I clicked on it at 10pm and it's still the 16th for me but I'm in Arizona so I'm on Mountain Standard/Pacific I might have been too late .
������������Happy Birthday, ������������
I clicked on the 16/10 link but a badge didn't unlock. Is it on British time or would that have anything to do with it? I clicked on it at 10 pm and it's still the 16th for me but I'm in Arizona so I'm on Mountain Standard/Pacific I might have been too late.
Originally Posted by I Am Kernholio
You already unlocked it on November 23rd of 2020, so it won't unlock a second time.
Updated with an upcoming birthday.

Don't forget to leave birthday wishes on people's profiles. Y'know, just like you all did for me Wink
Updated with an upcoming birthday.

It happens to be the website founder's birthday, so PLEASE leave him a message of thanks on his page when you unlock the badge Big Grin
Updated original post. Remember to leave a birthday message!
I actually turned up and updated this with an April birthday Smile
I actually turned up and updated this with an April birthday Smile
My birthday is tomorrow, April 15th if ya wanna throw it in or if anyone else wants another date to do this
Mine is November 12th
Last edited 06-05-2023 at 03:48 AM by General Tynstar.

You can add mine for 11th Oct.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account