How to get badges

General Chat

Pinned Thread
After reading the information you've provided I can agree that DDRU3 does have 3 unobtainable achievements. I will ask Eric to edit this for others and you will get your badge soon.
After reading the information you've provided I can agree that DDRU3 does have 3 unobtainable achievements. I will ask Eric to edit this for others and you will get your badge soon.
Originally Posted by chaotikilla
Thank you. I figured it was just left off by accident, since compiling a list of games that were never completable is no easy feat.
Mystery Badge #1 is located somewhere on the Who's Online page. It's a little tricky, but I bet you can find it. Good luck! Smile
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
hehe found it. Sneaky Eric. Smile
For mystery badge 3 check everywhere in the games tabs and for cheating death think retro ninja gaiden cheats
Thanks, I was thinking it had something to do with ninja gaiden. This mystery badge though is driving me crazy lol
For mystery badge 3 check everywhere in the games tabs and for cheating death think retro ninja gaiden cheats
Originally Posted by chaotikilla
what should the format be? I looked up the cheats but so far no luck getting it as I never played it.
Mystery badge #1 is making me sad.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Maybe you should figure out what the site founder is doing right now...
I need help with Mystery badge #3... The glasses one.......grrr...
I need help with Mystery badge #3... The glasses one.......grrr...
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
As the other hints said, check the games tabs. With the influx of new people it shouldn't be too hard to find.
edited,

found the pokemon one, now its the wanted one thats confusing... tried different ways but still nothing
Last edited 07-19-2014 at 12:24 AM by Preludecris.
im going to flip a lid.... lol

i must have no brain power..
Originally Posted by II N0 Scope45 I
Am I supposed to do something special on the page once I am there? I am on the 404 page, but there is nothing to click except the reload, homepage, go back and let us know you got this error
Was able to find every one on my own but the darn Pokemon one... I have no idea if I'm even looking at the right codes since there are so many versions of that franchise.
Am I supposed to do something special on the page once I am there? I am on the 404 page, but there is nothing to click except the reload, homepage, go back and let us know you got this error
Originally Posted by Canadian8tor
You dont have to do anything.
I've been to the 404 error page multiple times yet no badge...
Originally Posted by Canadian8tor
Well you don't get notifications on most badges, you just simply have to go back to your profile and they will be there. I see what your saying here, the only link that doesn't do anything is the go back to the page you were just on.. maybe that has something to do with it. I'll send this over to Eric see if there is something wrong with it.

EDIT***

Not sending this to Eric because there is nothing wrong with it. You unlocked the badge on 6-25-14.
Last edited 07-19-2014 at 04:15 PM by B8TINGU.
Mystery 2 & 3 I can't do....
Originally Posted by dieselv2
same here man, they are probably right in front of our faces just overthinking it...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account