Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

What do you think about topic?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 5 (71.43%) Yes

× 2 (28.57%) No

• Added 03-01-2023 01:56 PM
  • 7 votes
It would be nice to report that some achievements are glitch. Just so the rest of us knows.
You can. Currently, you can go to a game, and there is an option to submit game info (is it on EA play, Game Pass, Steam...) as well as option to submit Achievement Info, which brings up a list of every achievement in the game, with a check box to the right.

Checking the box for an achievement brings up a list of tags which can be marked.

These submissions are sent to a team for review.
You can. Currently, you can go to a game, and there is an option to submit game info (is it on EA play, Game Pass, Steam...) as well as option to submit Achievement Info, which brings up a list of every achievement in the game, with a check box to the right.

Checking the box for an achievement brings up a list of tags which can be marked.

These submissions are sent to a team for review.
Originally Posted by futiles

No there isn't. I checked before posting this. I was talking about it being glitch not unobtainable or no longer available
No there isn't. I checked before posting this. I was talking about it being glitch not unobtainable or no longer available
Originally Posted by assassincreed83
The Discontinued flag is currently defined like this: These achievements can no longer be unlocked due to a server closure, in-game bug, or update

So, discontinued technically covers glitches and bugs for achievements that have been possible before and might be again. Are you wanting to be able to flag things separately that are inconsisent on when they actually unlock?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account