I'm kinda at the stage of not caring when it comes to Billy's remarks concerning Glion...

He'll never relent, so why bother... lol
well if you could prove that its the best id be willing to listen....
Pissing off Killak, eh?

How can I get in on this action?

Er.. I mean.. For shame, you two. Tsk, tsk.
*headdesk* Not cool man... not cool..

*pokes charles*
*headdesk* Not cool man... not cool..

*pokes charles*
Originally Posted by Killak
What? I didn't do anything... this time.
Yes... this time...

LAter, off to nap people.. *yawns*
Hey-lo, Charles. *grins* DEFINATELY will be fun, making fun of you around the forums again.
100 posts... nice...

And Stop mocking me charles... lol
Hey-lo, Charles. *grins* DEFINATELY will be fun, making fun of you around the forums again.
Originally Posted by Kailea
Eh.. Making fun of me is no fun though. I don't take the bait.
well i finally saw the butterfly effect. good film but dragged on a bit.
Originally Posted by Blank Planet
Nice one... I didnt like it that much, thought it was over the top, man... Just... way too emo at times.
I remember seeing this movie awhile back. I know the first time I saw it, I had no idea what was going on so I thought the movie was horrible. I'm still hearing good things about it though, so I probably should check it out again.

Have you seen the sequel for it? I've heard that movie was insanely bad.
didnt know there was a second i just saw the first haha. saw parts of it ages ago but finally saw the whole thing.
THEY MADE A SEQUAL?

I think they just ruined a potentially unruinable film... doesn't mean it was brilliant, just unruinable... I didnt like it much at all.. Those kinds of films are just wierd and filled with wallowing... If you're happy, you die. If you're depressed, you die as well... so what's the point in touching yourself with razorblades...

I can't believe they made a second one... It makes me want to throw my analogy out the window and get out the razor right now... jeez...

It's like making a sequal for The last samurai. Since he popped his clogs, there aint any other samurai... same with the butterfly effect.. a unique genetic ability doesn't pop up ever again...
THEY MADE A SEQUAL?

I think they just ruined a potentially unruinable film... doesn't mean it was brilliant, just unruinable... I didnt like it much at all.. Those kinds of films are just wierd and filled with wallowing... If you're happy, you die. If you're depressed, you die as well... so what's the point in touching yourself with razorblades...
Originally Posted by Killak
clearly you werent paying attention to what the film was trying to say
Pfft.... It got on my nerves,though... I'm sorry... It was so overdrawn. Even if it did have a "happy ending", God... some of the shit in it Got to me...
how is a baby killing itself with its umbilical cord happy? what version were you watching? The Australian one?
That was an alternative ending, mate... what are you on about... he burned the journals and never saw her again...
Egg and your face are in alignment.

we saw the directors cut which which had the real ending. the cinematic had the one where he went back in time, shouted at the girl to make her mad and he left her. the reason the original ending was cut from that because it was just twisted.
Egg and your face are in alignment.

we saw the directors cut which which had the real ending. the cinematic had the one where he went back in time, shouted at the girl to make her mad and he left her. the reason the original ending was cut from that because it was just twisted.
Lol... at least the damn film ended... that makes any ending happy... I never really liked it.. dunno why...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account