Last Movie You've Seen?

Entertainment

These can be movies that you saw either on DVD, the TV or in the theater. If you still use VHS, mad props for going retro. Though, I'd be quite impressed if "Honey I Shrunk The Kids" was someone's last movie they saw. Anyway, what was it?

My last movie was "Saved!". I've seen it before but forgot a lot of it so I watched it again with my girlfriend (who I KNOW reads my posts here Wink). It was a pretty good movie after all. Much better than I remember the first time.

So what will it be, folks?
I watched Advent Children agsin. It's my fave film of all time, alongside Silent Hill.

Man it's good..
Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels. Quality film, there.
War of the Worlds just now. I hate Tom Cruise. I hate Dakota Fanning. I hate aliens. I hate Steven Spielberg. Somehow, I love that movie. It must be Morgan Freeman narrating at the beginning and end. *shrugs*
every film Steven and Tom work on together i end up enjoying. just a lot of quality involved.
last movie i saw was Iron Man, and it definitely wasn't bad. i'm looking forward to what's next after seeing the post-credits teaser.
Cemetery Man

Sort of cheesy, but I saw it when I was a kid and it always stuck with me. It's about a cemetery keeper who has to keep killing zombies, who wake up within 7 days of burial. He doesn't really tell anyone about it because he wants to keep his job. It's really outlandish, and kind of silly at parts. Almost David Lynch-ian oddness. Very enjoyable.
The Inside Man

In theory it would have been an amazing film but they obviously paid the script writer so much that they couldn't afford real actors.
Wow, harsh. Clive Owen isn't a real actor?
Billy's always rough around the edges. His nickname for me used to be fat cunt (Doesn't really make sense, since I'm not fat anymore really.... o_O). haha! If he doesn't like somethin, he'll let you know, that's for sure! Big Grin

And I watched The first BLEACH Movie recently again. EPIC. I want to see Indiana Jones, but it'll probably be in French... may wait till I'm back in London to see it with a bunch of me mates...
Last edited 06-03-2008 at 11:28 AM by Killak.
I've seen Clive in

Inside Man
Sin City
Shoot 'Em Up

and in each one he plays the same broody bastard with little to no variation or emotion. He only has one act a la Hugh Grant in his older work like Mickey Blue Eyes (stupid English man in USA with stupid voice and haircut).

EDIT:

You're still fat
I suppose the last "real film" I saw then was the Golden Compass back in Feb Seriously. I kinda liked it for all the inconsistencies with the book...

EDIT:

I'm not. Remember how fat I used to be? Take a fuck load off and you get me now.
Last Film I saw was the controversial "Criminals Gone Wild". It was a documentary in which the cameraman followed around some criminals and interviewed them. There's also footage of them committing crimes, like car-jacking, burglary and robbery.

I shouldn't of laughed, but it was one of the funniest films I've ever seen.
Arch, man. How many people think GTA is epic and Hilarious on this forum?

You think we'd be bothered by some crime film? LOL
This film has someone getting drive-by'd, on camera. (real too, not GTA gun-fun enjoyment)

'Nuff Said.
Theres a big difference between what happens on your console and real life.
Fair enough Billy. But it's still kinda fun.

Especially Gang raids on other Gang bases.

As you know they're both bad guys wastin each other.
Getting shot over a basketball game (like what happened in Criminals gone Wild) isn't funny when you think about it, but it's hilarious on camera for some strange reason.
Getting shot over a basketball game (like what happened in Criminals gone Wild) isn't funny when you think about it, but it's hilarious on camera for some strange reason.
Originally Posted by The Archanist
Can you say Candid Camera?
Dude. I hella saw Indiana Jones, and I wanted to KILL people afterwards. It was terrible. What was the point if his goal was the antagonist's goal...and he didn't want the end result AND he didn't want to fight her about it. WHY MAKE A MOVIE?!

and it was going to be called Indiana Jones and the Space Invaders.

I hate Hollywood.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account