Mind blowing technology....

Tech & Electronics

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

Hmmm... Billy, is this the whole "Grid" thing Dave brought up on FFR? Or is this something different?
A wrist-phone called "Morph"? Can we say, "Go go, Power Rangers"?
yes the grid has been discussed on ffr

yes the morph sounds cheesy and why a bracelet? whats the guy option? and yes we shall all have the power rangers (ORIGINAL) theme as a ringtone.
yes the grid has been discussed on ffr

yes the morph sounds cheesy and why a bracelet? whats the guy option? and yes we shall all have the power rangers (ORIGINAL) theme as a ringtone.
Originally Posted by Blank Planet
NO! I see it! This is what we've been waiting for Billy.... It's here... our one way ticket to the digital world! Finally... Our inheritance shall come, and I shal end up with a supermegaawesomefantasticskullmetalfacepantsvestki ndacornyblastGreymon, which will evolve from my very own Agumon!

It'll be great, Billy... Us... The digidestined...

Wow... I'm gonna get sued to buggery by bandai....

LOL, was SO worth it...
i just hope some of this gets out before we die....i must admit the grid sounds amazing imagine...the next next next gen of live and psn....of course online will feature team deathmatch with over 1000 players
1000 players... and imagine the size of the maps... COD will end up being an ACTUAL warzone... holy crap...
that would be truly amazing. id rather see warhawk on an epic scale though...or killzone possibly
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/u...ylist=featured

Similar to another MS invention which was pretty much the same thing but on a table as shown below

YouTube - Microsoft Surface - Exclusive Review

PS. How do you like those APPLES.....Apple.?!
I remember when Microsoft Surface was first announced back in the spring of 2007. I was at work and I remember linking everyone to the Microsoft Surface homepage here. It would be an amazing table/gadget/system/whatever to have in your home, but I could definitely see the uses for it in modern businesses.

I haven't been to an AT&T store in awhile but supposedly they're going to be the first ones to use Microsoft Surface commercially. If anyone can confirm this, I may need to make a special visit to an AT&T store soon. Wink
I first saw it on youtube and was amazed at the first demo. shame theres no news as to when its available for people other than large businesses or indeed an EU release date...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account