Can anyone help a guy out?

Need for Speed: Carbon

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Hey I was just wondering if anyone had the online Viral achievements any of them and if you do, would you mind helping me get them? I would appreciate this greatly and as always help anyone in return by either passing them along to others, or if you want I would help you with any game we have in common and like my signature says, I got a lot of games to choose from.

If you want you can either post here letting everyone else know you have a certain viral achievement to trade for or you can PM me here or on live.

Thank you!
I have them all. I could help you after the Forza tourney this upcoming weekend if you want.
I have them all. I could help you after the Forza tourney this upcoming weekend if you want.
Originally Posted by Dark Lord White
Oh man that would be Sweeeeet! With capital T!!! Let's just hope the don't close the servers by then..
you should get a badge for that! The super viral passer on badge!
i still need to play a game with a staff member
Let's just hope the don't close the servers by then..
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Have they mentioned server closures for this game now? I dont pay attention to closely anymore.
Have they mentioned server closures for this game now? I dont pay attention to closely anymore.
Originally Posted by Dark Lord White
No, no mention if that yet, I was being facetious..but it is EA and its am older game.... Juan never knows?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account