Game Info Updates for Cosmo Run

Game Info Submissions

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

VisibleRaptor5 has submitted 5 update(s) for Cosmo Run.

Proposed Updates:

USA Release Date = 10-13-2016
EUR Release Date = 10-13-2016
AUS Release Date = 10-13-2016
BRA Release Date =
JPN Release Date = 10-13-2016

Sources/Context:
Cosmo Run is still available for Windows 10 Mobile devices. I just checked it in the Microsoft Store on the phone and on the PC and saw that it is still available for Windows 10 PCs and Windows 10 Mobile devices. Achievements can only be earned on the PC as the service is no longer supported on Windows 10 Mobile.

Link to access the game: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/co...n/9nblggh1zb7x

I will send the Windows 11 Store link another time.
Game Profile:
Cosmo Run

Game Manager Links:
Edit this Game

Submitted by:
VisibleRaptor5

Staff Tools:
Update approved submissions total (each approved change is counted cumulatively)
As such, this game should count towards the Pocket Gamer badge progress.
I think the issue may come down to whether or not Windows 10 games (which are a single platform that is playable on multiple devices) are considered Windows Phone games. I think this may be an Eric decision.
Last edited 04-09-2024 at 12:47 AM by HyruleBalverine.
I think the issue may come down to whether or not Windows 10 games (which are a single platform that is playable on multiple devices) are considered Windows Phone games. I think this may be a Rich decision.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Cosmo Run is a UWP game. Just like Animated Puzzles Star and T-Kara Puzzles. Unless it is a case where we are looking at exclusivity like the games for XBOX Series X|S. For games to count towards the "It's a bit XS-sive" badges, they have to be available on the XBOX Series X and S only.
Cosmo Run is a UWP game. Just like Animated Puzzles Star and T-Kara Puzzles. Unless it is a case where we are looking at exclusivity like the games for XBOX Series X|S. For games to count towards the "It's a bit XS-sive" badges, they have to be available on the XBOX Series X and S only.
Originally Posted by VisibleRaptor5
The issue I see, which is why I suggested that it may be a decision for Eric, is that because it's UWP (or Win 10 if you will), if it were added to the WP badge list, because I've played this on my laptop (and not a mobile device), my count for this would increase.
I'm not saying that you are wrong, just that I think that Eric should make the decision.
The issue I see, which is why I suggested that it may be a decision for Eric, is that because it's UWP (or Win 10 if you will), if it were added to the WP badge list, because I've played this on my laptop (and not a mobile device), my count for this would increase.
I'm not saying that you are wrong, just that I think that Eric should make the decision.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Fair enough. I only mentioned this because 5 of my UWP games count towards Pocket Gamer IV. So, I am at 45. If I do 5 more UWP games that can run on Windows Phone and Windows 10/11 PCs, I will hit 50. 5 such games are Rocket Riot (UWP), T-Kara Puzzles, Cosmo Run, one of the Gameloft war games (forgot its name) and 2020: My Country (have to do that on someone's Store account). There are about 2 more but the servers for one are closed and Minecraft for Windows 10 Mobile can be played but of course, you know what the issue is there. I checked the Store for some of the games and I see that they can run on both x86 and ARM processors (Windows phones have the latter) and on builds that the phone can still support. But if Eric should be the one to issue the decision, I am fine with that.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account