Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

Did you get the Gwent beta?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 15 (26.32%) Yes

× 32 (56.14%) No

× 10 (17.54%) No but I want it.

• Added 02-24-2017 12:57 PM
  • 57 votes
I got an email for joining the beta yesterday and start playing it last night.

I like the different take on this game where you have to win 2 of 3 rounds but you have to do it with the cards you have available. So go overboard in 1 round will cost you the other 2. Strategy does play a big part in this game.

One of the biggest idiotic moves I made last night was not reading a card correctly. Destroy this highest level card that isn't gold. In my head, I was thinking that would apply to the enemy only. Nope, I ended up destroying my own creature and costing me the round.

Anyone else got this beta?
I got into it like a month or two ago. I played a bit. Liked it, but not enough to want to keep playing the beta. It's one of those games that I don't want to lose all that progress when it goes live.
I have it, but unless I can get a badge for the site I probably won't bother loading it. Any cheevos GTN can track?
I got in via a message sent to me on Live. And no, there doesn't seem to be any achievements for it.
I got in via a message sent to me on Live. And no, there doesn't seem to be any achievements for it.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Yet. It's still in beta. I'm sure that will all get added when the game goes live.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account