Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

Completed
I would like to have an option in the sort by for members that I am not a friend with.
It gets frustrating when going through the members to add as a friend and constantly
get someone who is already in my friends.

For me it is hard to remember everyone on the list.

Thank You
Status changed to 'Planned' - Got it, I can work on adding a filter for non-friends and a friends button next to each person on the Users list. That button would function like the one at the top of profiles, enabling you to quickly add someone straight from the list.
Status changed to 'Planned' - Got it, I can work on adding a filter for non-friends and a friends button next to each person on the Users list. That button would function like the one at the top of profiles, enabling you to quickly add someone straight from the list.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Awesome thank you!
Status changed from 'Planned' to 'Started' - Doing some more testing on this. Planning to roll this out along with other updates to the members list page.
OK, so if we add this filter, can we please get an option to be hidden from this directory mode? Just something that says to be hidden or similar when this filter is used. Nothing special.
OK, so if we add this filter, can we please get an option to be hidden from this directory mode? Just something that says to be hidden or similar when this filter is used. Nothing special.
Originally Posted by futiles
Yup, that's part of this update. There will be an option for you to remove/hide yourself from the members list, gamertags list and site leaderboards.
Yup, that's part of this update. There will be an option for you to remove/hide yourself from the members list, gamertags list and site leaderboards.
You are awesome! Thank you.
I am kinda with futiles on this one. I can see a lot of spamming friend requests in the near future, just for a badge or two. Maybe. Whatever.
I am kinda with futiles on this one. I can see a lot of spamming friend requests in the near future, just for a badge or two. Maybe. Whatever.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
That's why I would like to see if you have sent a request before to the person. If it could be done some easy way it could cut down on multiple request from one person who's going for those badges.
That's why I would like to see if you have sent a request before to the person. If it could be done some easy way it could cut down on multiple request from one person who's going for those badges.
Originally Posted by Homeless Messia
Well, but some people don't want any friend requests jut so someone can get a badge. There are plenty of people that join the site, and then send everyone that makes a post a friend request. I would to see that stop.
Status changed from 'Started' to 'Completed' - You can now send friend requests and toggle friend status from the Member Directory.

I also added an option to hide yourself from the Member Directory and searches under the Profile Visibility options (Edit Profile > Options). There's a separate option to hide yourself from site leaderboards.
Could not find phrase 'removelist_favorite'.
Language phrase missing?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account